2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that was definitely part of it with Tiger, but that did not end well to say the least.

It didn't at all, but just imagine if he didn't get caught. And one he got caught we found out that he'd been cheating this whole time.

When star athletes get married, to me often times it screams business decision and the wife knows what she's getting into most times.

The logic behind star athletes getting married is there is all i'm saying

But he did get caught and it blew up in spectacular fashion. Lost $100 mil+ in the divorce, lost most of his endorsements, and permanently screwed up his public image. I'm just saying if you want to bang everything in sight it's a lot safer to do it BEFORE getting married/having kids/living that family man life.

I like Russ a lot and I know he hates these interviews and whatnot and that was a dumb question coming from that reporter but he's a moody dude.

The easy solution to staying faithful is dating women who like women. That's what I do. I have a main and WE have girlfriends. No need to "cheat" when she's pulling chicks for us.

The key is asking a women off top if she's into girls and letting it be known that's how you roll with the couple having girlfriends thing. People would be shocked by how many women are down for such a arrangement.
[emoji]128580[/emoji] Make sure they give you your allowance when the Celtics smash those Wizards

Doc Rivers Says The Clippers Should Remain Intact, No Matter What Happens In The Playoffs

C9uRWSgWAAQq-_I.jpg
https://t.co/SHFfXPOx96

The Clips window with the current core closed when  Houston came back to beat them down 3-1. Carmelo makes them slightly better but not at GS or SA level.

Did Shumpert get fined for his flop? I finally watched the replay.. Jesus

Also, LAC will stay intact and add Melo. Can't be mad at that 

If not then you should trade everyone because building around one or two of them is counter productive to rebuilding 

Strip Doc of GM duties
Please, please, please....get rid of Jamal Crawford Finaly
Stay healthy
Find a way to get a productive SF

STAY HEALTHY....that's what the Clips "need to do".

Did Shumpert get fined for his flop? I finally watched the replay.. Jesus

Also, LAC will stay intact and add Melo. Can't be mad at that 

If not then you should trade everyone because building around one or two of them is counter productive to rebuilding 

Before Chris Paul arrived the clippers had only made the playoffs 4 times in the previous 25 years.

Going further, they had only been out of the first round once in the prior 25 years.

They have been complete garbage for the vast majority of their time in LA.

I have zero confidence that a rebuild would go well for them. Doc as president of ops doesn't give me any comfort at all.

They make it to the 2nd round just about every season & put up a fight in that round. Absolutely no need for THIS franchise to blow it up. This is far and away the greatest group of talent they've ever had.

Doc as a GM hasn't even been bad, considering how strapped they've been with salaries. He's navigated pretty solid. One legit criticism could be his draft selections in the past 6-7 years or maybe he just didn't develop them well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom