2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Ain't mad at Russ. Who else you want taking shots on this team? Matt Barnes lil brother is a bum, Depot plays scared for whatever reason. Maybe he shoulda gave it to Steven Adams more. That's the only thing I can say.

Houston got shooters and OKC don't, simple.

what the hell did the Warriors do to California Love :x

Tupac rolling in his leather vest :smh:

I understand taht is when the lead evaporated but.....no way I blame this L on Billy.

We give RUss all the credit for keeping them in it but, when he is the ONLY guy shooting and we are down, he has to take the responsibility for shooting them out of the game.

It can't be only one way.
Russ lost that game.

Facts though is, OKC is inferior, if anything say that lost them the game and not the last 2 minutes of 1 out of 4total quarters.
OKC just isn't on Houston level.
This was one of the games they could have stole.
Back to the sweep.

So no blame at all for Billy? Russ was chucking no doubt but he had to.

He wasn't just keeping OKC in it, he had them controlling the game up to that point man. They were getting whatever they wanted.

Russ got the triple double and I think we all know that's all that really matters
true
laugh.gif

Obvious over and back, come on refs.

Cool 51 points, but come one 43 shots? Go ahead Russ, tunnel vision away.

35 on 17 shots > 51 point triple double.

Entertaining game, sloppy in the 2nd half for okc, and okc is terrible when Russ goes out, rockets should have never gotten a chance to get back on the game, fatigue got the best of Russ at the end of the game and he began chucking shots when he wasn't getting foul calls on his drives, games have went as expected and no reason Houston shouldn't win this series 3-1

Winning 3-1? This ain't the 90s bruh

he does it all the time. I don't blame KD one bit.

nah fr... being that dudes teammate would drive me crazy

I was just thinking about how no ones ever gonna wanna join russ. If he manages to win a ring he'll have to dip from OKC too.

What contender would sign him seeing how he alienates members on offense? He would have to change his game to play with another superstar again IMO because of the season he had

Russ gotta win the MVP just to see these rocket fans in here, clipper dude and that spurs dude pretend like they not hurt over it :lol:

According to NT logic Westbrook still the MVP cause he got the triple double

All Harden got was the measly W

Whether Russ mates suck or not, you can't shoot everything.

You can't win by yourself.
This ain't Tennis.

Real talk. Vic was 4-13. Grant can't hit shots unless it's on putbacks or corner 3s. We know how anemic Roberson is on offense. The one guy who was actually shooting well the damn coach left him out that entire quarter. Is that on Russ as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom