2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Me, as a man, you take your wins with your losses. I take my wins with my losses all the time," said Morris, who finished with nine points on 4-of-14 shooting. "He just did more for his team. He's a crybaby. You get all the calls when you're a crybaby. That's how I look at it."

Millsap laughed before replying, "It definitely got personal now, yes. I don't care, so what. Take his loss and go back to the hotel, be ready for the next game." The four-time All-Star did not take additional questions.

"Me, as a man, you take your wins with your losses. I take my wins with my losses all the time," said Morris, who finished with nine points on 4-of-14 shooting. "He just did more for his team. He's a crybaby. You get all the calls when you're a crybaby. That's how I look at it."

Millsap laughed before replying, "It definitely got personal now, yes. I don't care, so what. Take his loss and go back to the hotel, be ready for the next game." The four-time All-Star did not take additional questions.

Beautiful :pimp:

Curry with the slow moves. I don't see how he puts dudes on skates with his slow moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom