2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more worried that Dame and/or CJ is Gunna finally just get tired of the bs and have enough of getting no help, literally zero help from rest of team ever and leave for other city's. [emoji]128528[/emoji]

no where else to go. the nba is literally ran by two teams

Yeah the league was much better when the Lakers & Celtics ran the 80's & the Bulls won 6 titles in the 90's.

Pretty much
entertainment is high but still predictable
i didnt even know or cared that tnt had monday gms this season until the very end
laugh.gif

unless it's two great teams are playing, the rest is just background noise
Man, ya'll aint hoop fans.

Nba has always been a top heavy league. Doesn't matter what decade you're talking about.

Its like some of yall are new to the NBA [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Man, ya'll aint hoop fans.
Agreed, new teams are always emerging. Warriors are relatively new to being contenders alongside the clippers, Toronto, Celtics, and Wizards. No to mention the emerging teams like Bucks, T-Wolves, Jazz....etc. The NBA is exciting as hell these days. No more Jordan-wannabes everywhere and a wide range of skilled players.

I really thinkg GSW is smart for letting KD heal even further.

I'd activate him in the WCF, not a minute sooner.

Last thing you want for him is to have to watch GSW win a ring while he's in street clothes.

It might do real damage.

Last edited:
Mike Brown said they switch out passing quarterbacks for defensive quarterbacks in college? Tf does that mean?

Just finished the 4th + ot of the grizz game.

Pop had Tony Parker in the game on numerous late Memphis possessions after dead balls. He was isolated, attacked and gave up a bucket several times.

Kerr won't hesitate to sit curry if he needs a stop and wants more length on the court. Bad job by Pop.

Pop gonna live and die with TP. He'll get cooked every time on the floor at this point in his career.

Steve Kerr’s current condition is so bad that he is expected to miss the entire first-round series between the Golden State Warriors and Portland Trail Blazers, according to a report.

Kerr did not coach his Warriors in Saturday’s Game 3 because he is ill — a vague description that encompasses the mystery behind why he is ailing and underplays just how bad of shape he’s in.

Stephen Curry gave us an idea of how bad Kerr is doing when he said he was going to give his coach the game ball following the Game 3 win.

The San Jose Mercury News’ Marcus Thompson reported after the game that Kerr is expected to miss the rest of the Warriors’ first-round series.

Thompson provided some details about Kerr’s condition:

At the worst of this current illness, Kerr was in excruciating pain, according to the sources, and he could barely walk. It was scary because it wasn’t a feeling he’s had before.
[…]
Kerr hasn’t felt well all series, according to people around him, and recently it become unbearable.

All of that sounds awful.

Kerr missed the first 43 games of last season as he recovered from a second back surgery following a procedure that went wrong. Kerr had a spinal fluid leak after his first surgery, which resulted in him experiencing many symptoms making him feel ill. If what he’s going through now is nothing like what he experienced in the past, it must be truly scary.

Man, Gods be with Kerr and family.

I always see him on the bench, and he always looks, not well.
I hope he gets it sorted.
I don't want to lose Kerr man.
We've lost too many Life Greats recently, Young and old.

Last edited:
Who were the dudes telling me that Alan Crabbe was worth more than a peanut Butter sandwich?

Gm 1: 21 minutes, 3 pts, 1/5

Gm 2: 23 minutes 6 pts 3/10

Gm 3: 22 minutes, 6 pts,  2/3

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE NUGGETS AND LAKERS PLAYING ON A RANDOM MONDAY NIGHT ON TNT, YOU DONT LIKE NBA BASKETBALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom