2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question, say the Magic fore Hennigan, could PG13 work there? Like get PG13, some draft pieces, some mid-tier vets/free agents, could it work?

I know he won't go there but if he did.....

LeBron averaged 32/9/9 this round.

If he got 1 more rebound & assist per game maybe we'd be talking about it.

and hes playing like 45 minutes a night

thats how you take care of teams instead of letting meaningless series linger

play now rest later

lol the only person who is dead wrong is you.
Care to wager on that? Check Conley's numbers in the playoffs so far and let's compare them to Westbrook's, Harden's, or Curry's.

Let's compare Marc Gasol's numbers in the playoffs to Jimmy Butler's, Giannis', Kawhi Leonard's. 

Last edited:
Jazz did a great job building their team. Great, solid pieces.
I legit don't know who's going to win that series or the Memphis/spurs series.

Cp really needs to go to the pacers.

[thread="661661"]Quote:[/thread]

Care to wager on that? Check Conley's numbers in the playoffs so far and let's compare them to Westbrook's, Harden's, or Curry's.

Let's compare Marc Gasol's numbers in the playoffs to Jimmy Butler's, Giannis', Kawhi Leonard's. 

Lol you can't comprehend. The man didn't ask who is putting up the best numbers in the playoffs. Also, stop pretending you have money to gamble lol. We all know you're a broke 40-something-year-old living in your mom's basement

Last edited:
Have y'all acknowledged that doc rivers is a terrible coach?

Like, he caught lightning in a bottle with kg, pp, and Allen.

[DOC'S VOICE] It's not on me! My healthy starting 5 has never lost a playoff series!

Last edited:
LeBron averaged 32/9/9 this round.

If he got 1 more rebound & assist per game maybe we'd be talking about it.

Trash Post

Over a 4 game sweep that means he was 4 rebounds and 4 assists short of averaging a triple double which is what you were alluding too

Over a 82 game season that's 82 rebounds and 82 assists short. You can't just round up to 10 here.

I know you folks understand basic math.

Billy Donovan is beginning to rub me the wrong way.

He's missing the basics.

All week I've been on about his roster being to long for Playoffs.
All week I've been on about him missing rotations and leaving Taj at 20mpg or less in all but one game, in which Taj played 30+ and OKC won.

I agreed with him when he said Kanter shouldn't, couldn't rather, play...but as I, me, a measly fan not some Seasoned Coach, rewatch tonight's game, I can clearly see when and where and how Kanter can and should be used, and in a way that allows OKC's bench to flourish, and to flourish with Kanter as Russ sits.

All week I've been on about OKC needing to make these adjustments and to slow play when the bench comes in and not run it like they do when Russ is on the floor (you know, slow enough to extend possessions instead of allowing 10+pt runs in a matter of seconds)

I won't even bring up the Roberson and FT situation that he bathed in, because the most basic of fan can see that was a mistake but....

I must say, he's got some serious making up to do if he's going to win me back.
Dude is on his deathbed in House Love...blee that.

Last edited:
That's my coach but I've been lamenting those things for a while, even going back to last year when he had Russ and KD on the bench together.

[thread="661661"]2017 Nba Playoffs Thread Bos Chi Hou Okc Lac Uta On Espn Playoff Lebron Is Real/8730#post_27987547​[/thread]

Lol you can't comprehend. The man didn't ask who is putting up the best numbers in the playoffs. Also, stop pretending you have money to gamble lol. We all know you're a broke 40-something-year-old living in your mom's basement
Comprehend? LOL....maybe you should look in the mirror buddy. I WAS THE ONE who asked the question "Which player is performing at the highest level in the playoffs right now" 

Dude responded by saying Conley and M. Gasol. I said he was dead wrong. 

LMAO. Tell me...you actually think Gasol and Conley playing at a higher level right now than Harden, Giannis, Leonard, Westbrook, Harden, and Curry? Just because Gasol throws in one game-winner, doesn't mean he's playing better overall.

Heck, lil 6'7" BUTLER AVERAGING MORE BOARDS THAN 7'0" GASOL in the postseason. Numbers or not, if you a seven-footer former DPOY and you only pulling down 7.3 boards per game in the postseason, you ain't playing at no high level. And you, my friend, can take that for data 
laugh.gif

You just mad cuz EVERYONE HERE been laughing at you the last couple days because you played yourself on that bet. 

Last edited:
Tripping Jazz and celtics have the best tag lines #takenote #itsnotluck all fire

On an all star team. Inflated stats.

Was this actually a serious post? They haven't even had KD, Livingston or Matt Barnes so it's basically the same roster they've had except possibly "worse" without Livingston, Barbosa, Harrison Barnes, Bogut, Speights and Ezeli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom