2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't OKC choose to pay Kendrick Perkins over Harden?

Neither Westbrook or Harden hit their true potential if they stay together tho

Last edited:
Crying poverty when they were the 5th most profitable team in the league at the time. Will never not be funny.

Didn't OKC choose to pay Kendrick Perkins over Harden?

Neither Westbrook or Harden hit their true potential if they stay together tho
Their raw per game stats would suffer, but they would absolutely be more complete players. They'd be taking for less plays off defensively, for example.

Similar to how Bron tightened up his 3 ball, post game, and defensive focus in order to mesh with Wade better. He was a much better all around player in Miami than he was in his first Cleveland stint.

.@JimmyButler has some words for Marcus Smart.

Via IG houseofhighlights pic.twitter.com/KlO46eTx5g
— Kicks Deals (@KicksDeals)

April 24, 2017

Smart gonna have a mishap in the prison library if he keep messing with Stringer Butler.

dm_140425_Dont_Mess_wit_NENE.jpg

nene-butler-20140427.jpg

5679e92e8446be215ef1e25a6207c97c_crop_north.jpg

ESPN shouldn't waste their time on that OKC 30 for 30. Everyone already knows they broke it up because OKC ownership was cheap

Quite hilarious that OKC is about to get put out in 5 against a team led by a player that they drafted & thrived during his OKC time.

Stupid *** ownership thought he was just a bench player

Can't wait for the eventual 30 for 30 on this

153310897_opt.jpg

And to think, there was a time when a lot of us believed that OKC had the blueprint to running a successful franchise. Oh, Presti... :lol:

ESPN shouldn't waste their time on that OKC 30 for 30. Everyone already knows they broke it up because OKC ownership was cheap
The real World knows nothing compared to what's been learned and or opined on NT.

We make the mistake of thinking that everyone else knows what we know or are as knowledgeable about the NBA but it just isn't true. We've been schooled by NT and our own findings due to our odd love for the game, and sharing on said knowledge but, the real world hasn't a clue, they learn when they watch 30/30's and **** like that.

The real reason I came in this morning though was to say how excited I am for tomorrow's NBA lineup.

I get to see OKC fight the good fight and try to stay alive.
I get to watch SAS/Mem as it moves back to San An.
That's the most intriguing series to me,especially after folks wrote off Mem after games 1-2. "Nobody wants to see Memphis" posts will be had either way :pimp:

And then there is LAC, I picked UTAH in 5/6 but I want the CLIPPERS to win. I also love seeing them cook without Blake. I'm done with Blake.

Last edited:
Quite hilarious that OKC is about to get put out in 5 against a team led by a player that they drafted & thrived during his OKC time.

Stupid *** ownership thought he was just a bench player

Can't wait for the eventual 30 for 30 on this

153310897_opt.jpg

And to think, there was a time when a lot of us believed that OKC had the blueprint to running a successful franchise. Oh, Presti... :lol:

Mannn... I already knew they were gonna be special, when they played the Lakers in the playoffs.

It was like their first playoff appearance or something. Lakers were smashing them in the beginning... after they got the butterflies out their stomachs and started to play ball, I was like damn, this young team is gonna be special! Thennnn.. they blew them up :lol:

The real reason I came in this morning though was to say how excited I am for tomorrow's NBA lineup.

I get to see OKC fight the good fight and try to stay alive.
I get to watch SAS/Mem as it moves back to San An.
That's the most intriguing series to me,especially after folks wrote off Mem after games 1-2. "Nobody wants to see Memphis" posts will be had either way
pimp.gif

And then there is LAC, I picked UTAH in 5/6 but I want the CLIPPERS to win. I also love seeing them cook without Blake. I'm done with Blake.
If Memphis can somehow win tomorrow it's on 

Last edited:
Russ shooting 35%, averaging 6tos and getting bounced in 5 games in the first round....

Even better
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 The weird hero-like stanism  people have for every little thing this man does is weird as hell.

"Wow man....do you see how hard Russ is chewing his gum. Bad ***. I love this guy".

DR. MICHAEL JOYNER leads a Mayo Clinic lab that studies "how humans respond to various forms of physical and mental stress during activities such as exercise." He has worked with everyone from elite marathoners to NASA and the Department of Defense. He is, in many respects, the perfect person for the first question I pose to experts in a Slack group chat: Is LeBron fried merely by attempting to play 90-plus games a year?

Soon after I post it, Joyner emails: "This is complicated ...," he writes, offering that there are five factors of fatigue: 1. travel/sleep/recovery, 2. minor injuries, 3. season duration, 4. number of hard efforts (games) in a two-week window, 5. mental grind.

The gist, Joyner says, is this: One of Le­Bron's biggest challenges is that he asks his body to do truly hard work -- all-out effort, sustained high heart rate, ending in sweaty exhaustion -- more times than most elite athletes can handle. "A good rule of thumb is five really hard efforts in two weeks," he says. "Make me NBA czar and I would shoot for no more than five games in a two-week period with no back-to-backs. That makes the regular season about 33 weeks."

In other words, if players received proper rest, that 82-game regular season would last as long as the current regular season and playoffs combined.

Link

His workload has been wild all year long. Love & Kyrie still can't maintain/increase the lead when he sits :lol:.

I think Kobe had a few more great years if not for the achilles. I'd hate to see Bron get cut off the same way.

44 mins a game against the Pacers is terrible :lol:. The sweep was great, that'll give him a week off at least, but they're gonna start running into issues if any of their eastern conf series go past 5 games.

His max would have literally been 14.5ms per year. And he would have just ended last season. You could have kept this team together and not been repeaters even if you didn't amnesty Perkins, which of course clears you up 9.

Presti wants to keep playing the woe is me the CBA keeps changing card.

His max would have literally been 14.5ms per year. And he would have just ended last season. You could have kept this team together and not been repeaters even if you didn't amnesty Perkins, which of course clears you up 9.

Presti wants to keep playing the woe is me the CBA keeps changing card.
Small market teams just cheap as in general besides the Cavs. Owners just don't wanna pay that luxury tax 
mean.gif
 . What's even worse is that our (Pacers) team owner is like the 21st richest man in America 
laugh.gif

Guess he just don't like the principal of paying it but damn

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom