2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
KD got cheated on that game winner in game 2.

to_crying.gif

There was a ****** up goaltending in there somewhere too. I finally forgot the details over the yrs tho :smh:

At the Portland Trail Blazers' shootaround Monday, guard Damian Lillard described the team's mindset down 3-0 in the series. "You've got to have some pride," Lillard said. "Nobody's ever done it before but from here we've got to do one game at a time. This game is on our home floor, so we've got to win the game, give ourselves the opportunity to get back on that plane. Get into a Game 5, go steal one and come back here and make something out of it. You've got to have some pride. We've been in position to win two of these three games. We've just got to go get one."

Draymond lost me when he started repeatedly kicking/punching guys in the junk. I still respect his game though.

donovan and hoiberg are such awful coaches :smh:

how long is sam presti gonna live off his drafting from 5+ years ago?
Why is Donovan a bad coach?

i think this has been covered by other posts, but his lineups make no sense. its the playoffs and you got kyle singler and norris cole playing big minutes giving away leads.

Everyone getting exposed in these playoffs.

LMA is a bum.
CP3 letting Joe Johnson and Rodney Hood do them in.
IT isn't better then advanced age Rondo.
Jimmy Butler isn't a star.
Spurs outside of Kawhi (real MVP) are trash.
PG13 isn't a clutch guy.
Brad Beal stinking up the playoffs building houses.
Any coach can win with the Warriors.
Blake is damaged goods.
Lowry is playoff trash.
Russ is the empty stat God.
Milsap is a baby of cry.

butler is not a star? he dragged bum *** wade and the bulls to the playoffs. hes probably gonna be an all nba team and all nba defense for a reason

Meh. Hanging out in the paint to grab boards >>>>>>

True. I keep forgetting over half of NT could give Iggy buckets, lock down Steph and be a HOF level coach.
The last one I actually don't doubt. If cats is this obsessed they gotta be learning something..

You'd think so but their belief in the first two prove that they aren't.

Bron definitely had a third son last Finals.

He also had KD ****** up until the MVP yr. He finally got his head right in their head to head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom