2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't the better comparison be the 7SOL Suns and the current day Warriors? That's who the warriors model their offense after.

"Russell Westbrook was off the floor for 6 minutes in Game 5.

In those 6 minutes, the Rockets outscored the Thunder 27-9."

The turning point for games 2,3,4,5 in this series were the breaks at end of third/beginning of fourth for Russ and Harden. Thats where the Rockets made their move each time while OKC squandered decent leads each time.

Lets Blame the man who had 47,11,9 though playing with a SG who shot 2-20 from the FT line in the series.
eyes.gif

Don't get me wrong he didn't play well in these fourth quarters but Id say a large part could be attributed to him putting it all out on the floor beforehand to even get to that point each and every game. That combined with no shooters on the floor at all and he was operating with no space which obviously led to ugly forced shots. Not a good combo but the Thunder have been an inherently flawed team all season... Them getting to this point is really all that could be expected and thats generous.

Y'all gonna continue hating either way though so I'll digress.
Should've started with this

That's not what the question was.

He said Klay would want to be THE MAN on another team. At 27 years old (will be 29 going on 30 when his FA begins)...what GOOD team is he going to go to and be "The Man"? At almost 30...what BAD team will he go to and make them contenders? 

He's not that type of player. This isn't exactly a James Harden changing roles with a different team and being "the man". He was still a kid. 

Right...Klay Thompson at almost 30 will be dying to get a big deal on a bad team at the beginning of the downside of his career. 

Makes sense. As a "3rd option" he literally averaged the same PPG :lol:

Yall so scared to see them run the table for years to come and want them to break up so bad :lol:
klay doesnt have the DNA to be THE MAN but he has a chance to secure a fat contract.

Russ had an amazing season, and I don't have anything against him personally, but the weirdo Kobe/Russ stanbase and their Mamba Blood stuff made it fun to root against him.

Any chance Kanter declines his 18 million dollar player option next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom