2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the people that want to slander CP3, what exactly are you slandering him for? Has he choked at any point? Had bad turnovers?

On paper it doesn't look good for them to lose in the 1st rd but CP3 has played great.
People just aren't objective in here
laugh.gif

B/c he's the team leader?

:lol:

Can't lead the ball in the hoop for Redick and his 11 ppg on 41% shooting. Can't lead Jamal Crawford to make shots.

The play of your leader can inspire. I've seen Wall make plays on defense be it chasing someone down for a block or diving for loose balls that lifts the team. The team plays harder because they see Wall going hard.

Nothing you say can gloss over the fact they lost game 1 at home with Gobert going down in 17 seconds. Wizards got no pass for their last two loses. Wizards fans made no excuses either. I can easily argue the Hawks are a deeper team. Ain't nobody tryna hear that.

Last edited:
The trash talk between Russ and Bev was interesting....funny how Russ was quick to say he had 40 points IN game. Bev, in his presser, had to look at the score sheet to see that dude took 34 shots. Stat watching much by Russ?

Gotta agree w/ DC...who is going to go to OKC to play with him? EVERYONE on that roster sacrificing so Russ can get his. Something has to give in that situation. Either Russ has to change his style of play or ship him out.

thats actually not what happened.

Bev got a stop on russ and yelled to him '1st team All Defense' ..then Russ said 'Bruh I have 42'

and Bev had to have known already how many shots Russ took because he said he told him 'yeah but on 34 shots'.. So if he didnt know what Russ's percentages were, what could his retort have been? He admitting Russ bodied him in that moment?

Ok, so nothing. :lol:

Elevate his teammates play. That's y'all go to phrase right? Make them better. Jazz have completely controlled the pace of this series. Who can dictate that? Would it be the supposed best floor general in the NBA or nah?

Bev got a stop on russ and yelled to him '1st team All Defense' ..then Russ said 'Bruh I have 42'

and Bev had to have known already how many shots Russ took because he said he told him 'yeah but on 34 shots'.. So if he didnt know what Russ's percentages were, what could his retort have been? He admitting Russ bodied him in that moment?
That couldn't have been the exchange. Because at the time Russell hadn't taken 34 shots yet 

Ok, so nothing. :lol:

Elevate his teammates play. That's y'all go to phrase right? Make them better. Jazz have completely controlled the pace of this series. Who can dictate that? Would it be the supposed best floor general in the NBA or nah?

I ain't never used that "Elevate teammates play" thing, I think you confusing me with a Russ hater. :lol:

Last edited:
Leadership doesn't make the ball go in. Are you questioning John Walls leadership because Markieff is getting lit up and he can't score anymore?

at one point yesterday on the floor for the clippers;

ray felton
jj redick
paul pierce
brandon bass
mareese speights

and i could have sworn someone in here was defending doc the gm :lol:

blake or no blake this team is approaching its ceiling for the season (4 playoff wins)

Leadership doesn't make the ball go in. Are you questioning John Walls leadership because Markieff is getting lit up and he can't score anymore?

Leadership isn't just about on court play. I blame Wall as the leader for the team coming out and getting blasted in game 3. Defense is a mentally. If shots don't fall that's fine but on defense you gotta get at your teammates. Wizards have looked loss at times on that end.

That couldn't have been the exchange. Because at the time Russell hadn't taken 34 shots yet 

russ said this in his postgame. he said he believed he had 42 at the time. so he had no idea what beverly was talking about.

so if thats the case and bev didnt know the shooting percentages..then when russ said he had 42 pat had to have shut up and just took the verbal L at that moment, yea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom