2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't try to make this about memphis/conley and your stupid assessment of what he is. this is about you continuously fueling this thread with westbrook talk.

GO TO THE OKC OFF-SEASON THREAD IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT HIM ALL THE DAMN TIME. i don't give a damn what westbrook is.

you can probably count on 2 hands how many statements i've made about the grizz on here in the last 2-3 weeks compared to the hundreds of posts you've made about westbrook in 3-4 days.
you should get off the internet and calm down buddy. Lmao

Quote:
don't try to make this about memphis/conley and your stupid assessment of what he is. this is about you continuously fueling this thread with westbrook talk.

GO TO THE OKC OFF-SEASON THREAD IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT HIM ALL THE DAMN TIME. i don't give a damn what westbrook is.

you can probably count on 2 hands how many statements i've made about the grizz on here in the last 2-3 weeks compared to the hundreds of posts you've made about westbrook in 3-4 days.
Hahahahaha

you should get off the internet and calm down buddy. Lmao

nah b. i catch too much flack on here and barely post. i ain't letting no westbrook fanboy slide with hundreds of post about him like he just took OKC to the promise land and won a NBA title.

most of the time i don't have a problem with it, but to see it continuously going on after he got eliminated is ridiculous. all this talent still left in the playoffs and we still talking russ.

The grizzlies taking it to 7 or nah

Marc gotta rebound better if they want to win this series and it still might no be enough

no. even if they win Game 6, i don't see us winning a game 7 on the road. and yes, i blame marc for being *** and indecisive as to why we are down right now. that's all the grizz talk you'll get from me before folks to start jumping me because of it.

Conley ain't a superstar, MVP, or even exciting/polarizing enough that anybody outside of Memphis cares about him.

And furthermore you've shown up seemingly only when Memphis is winning. This debate on Russ has been a season long affair and good banter for the most part.

This man has had it. :rofl:

I agree though. Should be collecting a check for all this.

CP3 has played well. However losing to the Jazz isn't acceptable no matter how close the teams are. That game 1 loss was inexcusable and with his playoff history CP3 will get some of the blame.

The trash talk between Russ and Bev was interesting....funny how Russ was quick to say he had 40 points IN game. Bev, in his presser, had to look at the score sheet to see that dude took 34 shots. Stat watching much by Russ?

Gotta agree w/ DC...who is going to go to OKC to play with him? EVERYONE on that roster sacrificing so Russ can get his. Something has to give in that situation. Either Russ has to change his style of play or ship him out.

Very good points. How the Hell did Russell know he had 40 at that point in the game? Usually most players don't know what their stats are until someone has told them or when they look at the box score. This guy really does care about his numbers to an extreme sense. But I guess that's all he has at this point in his career. Empty stats :lol:

Was all part of the gameplan to leave Curry in the corner too. If he beats you, just tip your cap, but the scouting report says to give him that.

And there you have it. Russell Westbrook isn't a great defender. Can we now stop saying that he is?

Players not playing well when Russ is out is like a chicken and the egg situation. Or moreso like a, "You need experience to get a job but to get a job you need experience" type of deal.

If those dudes don't get high pressure reps in which they get a chance to flourish offensively, how can we expect them to do that when Russ goes out.

Are his teammates bums because they don't produce or do they not produce because they aren't playing with someone that puts them in a situation to get the reps?

Many of you think he just plays with bums, but again, far from the truth

I hardly ever agree with you, but you're on the money 100% here. The Thunder have Steven Adams, Enes Kanter, Taj Gibson, Victor Olidpo. All these guys have shown some sort of offensive competency at some point their careers. Can they get their own shot? No, they cant. But when have they ever done so? Those guys got theirs with the aid of the point guard or ball movement. Russell being in the position he's in with the +/- is by his own doing. He's not giving his guys the reps or chances to get theirs. Only when Russ feels like it or needs an assist :lol:

I've said it once and I'll continue to say it again, Russell Westbrook is an egomaniac. This entire season reflects to the highest degree.

Gahdamn, this Russ thing's still going on

Ah well, rather see PG in Portland instead of OKC

They need to take this Westbrook talk to the offseason thread. I've grown tired of it myself.

omg i come back and the discussion is still on westbrook?

this is the kinda **** i'm talking about. let me do some **** like this talking about conley after they get eliminated and folks will blast me. stop talking about that ***** b. he's out. move on this is the playoff thread.

and i actually like westbrook.

this has been going on since last night :rofl:

:lol:

A1 post. All facts.

I'm not sure how you can slander CP3 this series with a clear conscience

There's plenty of basketball left to be played. You know damn well CP3 won't leave this playoffs with out CP0 showing up at some pivotal point in the series :lol:

CP3 has played well. However losing to the Jazz isn't acceptable no matter how close the teams are. That game 1 loss was inexcusable and with his playoff history CP3 will get some of the blame.

How is it unacceptable when the other team is deeper, better coached and healthy?

I'm all for warranted slander but let's be real out here.
27/10/6/2 50/40/90

He deserves a pass this season

How is it unacceptable when the other team is deeper, better coached and healthy?

27/10/6/2 50/40/90

Gobert missed the first game in which they were healthy and at home. Hayward missed the majority of Game 4 as well.

That's a lie that players don't check their stats during the game. All you have to do is look up. It's on the scoreboard. You see players do this every game. So obviously it makes sense that Russ knew he had 40 and Bev didn't know his FGA until after the game. Field Goals Attempted isn't on the scoreboard

That's a lie that players don't check their stats during the game. All you have to do is look up. It's on the scoreboard. You see players do this every game. So obviously it makes sense that Russ knew he had 40 and Bev didn't know his FGA until after the game. Field Goals Attempted isn't on the scoreboard

I'm saying all they gotta do is look up.

But Bron has def checked his actual box score at the scorer's table
while the game was taking place.

27/10/6/2 50/40/90

Gobert played 17 seconds game 1. White PG played 9 minutes game 4. Both Clippers loses.

Joe Johnson has played great but come on man. You can't let 35 year old Joe work you. Unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom