2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Hawks beating Washington and then getting blown away by Cleveland would fall into the consistent story of LeBron having the easiest possible path to the finals.

dc is like uncle rico from napolean dynamite only he watches a vhs tape of will bynum highlights over and over again

Victor Oladipo was considered a good player last season in Orlando. He put up identical numbers this season but now he's complete garbage. His FG% went up and even his 3s went up this season but somehow he's worse. Ha ha ha
He's a third option id say. You don't want him being your second best player. He definitely isn't garbage

And whoever said kanter is their second best player, I don't know if I can agree with that

damn i missed dirk and pierce

how could i miss pierce?

guy literally stands around on court like the fat kid with expensive shoes at the gym

Last edited:
Oladipo wasn't actually good his last year in Orlando though, he just had a good reputation because of his draft position.  There's a reason Orlando traded him for a vet.

its so hard cuz when you think old you think spurs but then you also think journeymen that rot benches

i want to say pau gasol and david lee but spurs cant possibly have that many
deep old guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom