2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little wrinkle to watch out for when Houston takes the floor again. If you follow his thread, LAC runs it a bit too. Apparently the Spain nat'l team runs it extensively.
Keep following the thread and they show a flare screen counter action if the defense switches. I like the creativity.

Btw, Pringles knew to involve Russ in the action because he knew that Russ would either ignore EJ or be slow on the close out
laugh.gif
Yep LAC runs this a lot in the 4th. It's called "52 Loop"

That and "45" are probably the best sets from LAC that I Like.

:smh:http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/...he-quiet-michael-jordan-or-kobe-bryant-042717

Kawhi outshined Renardo Sidney and everyone on the team,” Sweeney said, referencing the troubled former McDonald’s All-American, who was coached by his father, Renardo Sr., and later played at Mississippi State before going undrafted in 2012. “The Sidney group all of a sudden was badmouthing him around everybody, OK? Everybody kind of bought in it, and all these big-time schools — which were probably about eight or 10 of them — dropped off.
mean.gif
mean.gif
Man he was the ONE at Fairfax. We played him my freshman year and I was starstruck lowkey
laugh.gif
smh

Little wrinkle to watch out for when Houston takes the floor again. If you follow his thread, LAC runs it a bit too. Apparently the Spain nat'l team runs it extensively.
Keep following the thread and they show a flare screen counter action if the defense switches. I like the creativity.

Btw, Pringles knew to involve Russ in the action because he knew that Russ would either ignore EJ or be slow on the close out :lol:

Imagine if the Warriors ran this stuff with Curry, Draymond and/or Klay or Durant?

MDA really is an offensive guru. It's little stuff like that make a huge difference.

The warriors do run that stuff. They're like a roided out version of us.

Btw, Pringles knew to involve Russ in the action because he knew that Russ would either ignore EJ or be slow on the close out :lol:

Imagine if the Warriors ran this stuff with Curry, Draymond and/or Klay or Durant?

MDA really is an offensive guru. It's little stuff like that make a huge difference.

The warriors do run that stuff. They're like a roided out version of us.

Yep. Basically the fleshed out error-free version of the Rockets :lol:

Last edited:
:smh:http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/...he-quiet-michael-jordan-or-kobe-bryant-042717

Kawhi outshined Renardo Sidney and everyone on the team,” Sweeney said, referencing the troubled former McDonald’s All-American, who was coached by his father, Renardo Sr., and later played at Mississippi State before going undrafted in 2012. “The Sidney group all of a sudden was badmouthing him around everybody, OK? Everybody kind of bought in it, and all these big-time schools — which were probably about eight or 10 of them — dropped off.
:smh: :smh:

Man he was the ONE at Fairfax. We played him my freshman year and I was starstruck lowkey :lol: smh
Renardo. :smh:

He enrolled after the year after I graduated. Him, Harden and Malik Story were quite the trio.

That game 3 beatdown woke the Raptors up. Series has been lopsided since.

Bucks offense is tough to watch. Everything is forced. Sorely miss Jabari.

Last edited:
Renardo.
mean.gif

He enrolled after the year after I graduated. Him, Harden and Malik Story were quite the trio.
Bruh. Jordan Hamilton was on our squad, so it was dubbed a super sophomore battle between him and renardo. Even though James Harden was a senior, it was alllll about Renardo and Malik.

You probably were there when AJ Gasporra was there too. He was on that squad and killed us that game along with James lol

Then we played him again once he transferred from Artesia to Fax in like a summer league game and he had an easy 35 & 15. I was so sure he was league lol

Last edited:
bucks getting split open

wheres all the guys that said they were getting out the first?

worst of the top 4 seeds spotted you 2 games and yall **** the bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom