2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

It may not seem like it, but Nene was a huge pick up for the Rockets. Takes a lot of pressure off the emerging Capela.
and Sweet Lou... having another creator is HUGE
Exactly. And gives them plenty of insurance at the offensive end in case Gordon is off his game. Rockets built to win in the playoffs, and HOU may not defeat GSW but they will give them hell.

Exactly. And gives them plenty of insurance at the offensive end in case Gordon is off his game. Rockets built to win in the playoffs, and HOU may not defeat GSW but they will give them hell.
LOL No

The rockets simplistic offense is great until you run up on a team like gsw that can switch everything and force you to play one on one and keeps the ball in front of them.

Telling y'all, we coming back. I'll let the Spurs slander rock.
Coming right back to the floor after halftime to continue getting slid
C-yfYx-VwAAiG0d.jpg:large

LOL No

The rockets simplistic offense is great until you run up on a team like gsw that can switch everything and force you to play one on one and keeps the ball in front of them.

I don't know man. Harden way more confident this season. If they get to next round that'll be fun.

I don't know man. Harden way more confident this season. If they get to next round that'll be fun.
You think it's gonna go one way, but it's really not.

GSW one of, if not the best team that i've personally seen in a long time (Maybe ever tbh) and GSW vs Hou is a 5 gamer to me.

LOL No

Don't underestimate what Nene, Capela, and Beverley can do to cause havoc against the Warriors. People thinkin GSW will just breeze through the playoffs without a challenge as if they the 2001 Lakers lol

Last edited:
Number of 30+ point playoff appearances:

109 - MJ
88 - Kobe & Lebron :x

Edited for my poor hearing.

Last edited:
Aldridge proving all playoffs that he's a soft 6'11"

This is where Pau needs to step up and show some aggression and set an example but the problem with Pau is he deferring way too much. Pau don't even know his role on the team. smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom