2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know man. Harden way more confident this season. If they get to next round that'll be fun.

You think it's gonna go one way, but it's really not.

GSW one of, if not the best team that i've personally seen in a long time (Maybe ever tbh) and GSW vs Hou is a 5 gamer to me.

Still a team based on shooters that can go cold at any time. I agree they're amazing but that's why we play the games.

I knew this matchup would be horrible for the Spurs just because of how offensive Houston is, but down 30 points at half? :smh:

I don't know man. Harden way more confident this season. If they get to next round that'll be fun.
You think it's gonna go one way, but it's really not.

GSW one of, if not the best team that i've personally seen in a long time (Maybe ever tbh) and GSW vs Hou is a 5 gamer to me.
Ever? No way.

The '96 Bulls, '01 Lakers, and probably even the Bad Boy Pistons would push these ****** Warriors around and beat them dead in a 7-game series.

Number of 30+ point playoff appearances:

109 - MJ
38 - Kobe & Lebron
sick.gif
You heard that wrong its 88. Bron will probably pass MJ when its all said and done.

Funny thing is, this is how the Rockets played during the regular season. Their three were straight horrendous in the first round. It shows they can atleast win still even win their shots are off. Now that Ariza and Anderson showed up, and everyone shots are falling, ruh Roh.

warriors can play at the rockets pace, but even better
they also have one of the best defenses

they would drop 2 gms at most to either rockets/spurs

Last edited:

Ever? No way.

The '96 Bulls, '01 Lakers, and probably even the Bad Boy Pistons would push these ****** Warriors around and beat them dead in a 7-game series.
Nope. 96' bulls maybe because they can match up with length. But that's it.

Bad Boy pistons, nope. Not enough shot creators offensively and no one is guarding steph and KD, especially in spread PnR action. Factor in the fact that they didn't have elite low post scoring and that's not happening.

I don't think people understand how hard it is to score on GSW. Like that's more imposing than their offense. Most teams, including houston even are going to have a hard time simply scoring in an efificent manner to win one game, let alone four.

Still a team based on shooters that can go cold at any time. I agree they're amazing but that's why we play the games.
Misnomer. They're a team based on shooting, but really it's their defense. You can't score on them because nothing you do works. They switch everything and have like a billion great defenders with size and length.

What was being said around here about the Celtics after going down 0-2?

Now, everyone has this series pegged. Riighht...

Last edited:

Ever? No way.

Nope. 96' bulls maybe because they can match up with length. But that's it.

Bad Boy pistons, nope. Not enough shot creators offensively and no one is guarding steph and KD, especially in spread PnR action. Factor in the fact that they didn't have elite low post scoring and that's not happening.

I don't think people understand how hard it is to score on GSW. Like that's more imposing than their offense. Most teams, including houston even are going to have a hard time simply scoring in an efificent manner to win one game, let alone four.

this
ppl overlooking how great their defense is. not just team defense, but they got guys that can lock up individually as well

cavs might have a chance, but bron would have to play at a super elite level again, which he probably would. but i just dont see how a healthy w's with addition of KD loses this. dray aint kicking anyone in the nuts this time around :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom