2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: did not know Gordon Hayward was picked immediately before Paul George. Thought pg was on the league before '10 for some reason.

I like going back to old drafts to see who amounted to what.

Cleveland passed up on otto porter, cj mcollum and Greek freak to choose anthony bennet with the number one pick :smh: ouch.

Basketball isn't must see right now. Not till the finals. If im not doing nothing I'll watch, if it's competitive.. Won't make my schedule around it tho

Last edited:
It got real ridiculous in here today.

I hate cliche phrases but it really feels like winner of this game takes the series

Nobody was complaining when the Lakers and Celtics won 8 out of 10 championships in the 80s. Or when the Bulls 3peated twice in the 90s....only stopped because Jordan took a "break".

Or the Shaq/Kobe Lakers going 16-1 in the playoffs.

There's never been real parity in basketball. That being said....this **** is boring this year :lol:. We just need to fast forward to the inevitable.

Nobody was complaining when the Lakers and Celtics won 8 out of 10 championships in the 80s. Or when the Bulls 3peated twice in the 90s....only stopped because Jordan took a "break".

Or the Shaq/Kobe Lakers going 16-1 in the playoffs.

There's never been real parity in basketball. That being said....this **** is boring this year
laugh.gif
. We just need to fast forward to the inevitable.
Who said anything about parity? The quality of play has been abysmal for the majority. Blowouts everywhere. 

I've enjoyed the playoffs for the most part, only thing I hate is them damn fouls they call on three pointers.

I've enjoyed the playoffs for the most part, only thing I hate is them damn fouls they call on three pointers.

They really need to do something about a player getting fouled and the shooter throwing up a desperation shot and claim he was in the act of shooting.

More frustrating for Spurs fans: Aldridge's defense vs Harden or Pau's offense vs Harden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom