2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curry is hated cause he pulls up from 40 feet and runs the other way before the ball goes in and shakes his *** afterwards, not cause he looks like waffle crisp

Nah bruh. They call him soft because he's light skin. Has nothing to do with the fact that he looks like he's 7, runs like a girl and gets flung around like Kendall woods whenever he tries to press somebody. #colorism

Last edited:
Curry is hated cause he pulls up from 40 feet and runs the other way before the ball goes in and shakes his *** afterwards, not cause he looks like waffle crisp

This right here. Then his team has the audacity to complain when other teams celebrate

Nah bruh. They call him soft because he's light skin. Has nothing to do with the fact that he looks like he's 7, runs like a girl and gets flung around like Kendall woods whenever he tries to press somebody. #colorism
I love Steph but this made me laugh. You a funny guy
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] idc who hates Steph.. That's your business. My hate goes to LeBron and Russ.

Last edited:

I'm confused to why y'all are insistent it cannot be both as well as additional reasons as well.

If warriors win this year, will people still be inclined to say they "blew a 3-1 lead"? I mean it's still a fact that they did, but they'll be coming of 2 chips in 3 years, and most likely will be a 3 peat next year.

If warriors win this year, will people still be inclined to say they "blew a 3-1 lead"? I mean it's still a fact that they did, but they'll be coming of 2 chips in 3 years, and most likely will be a 3 peat next year.
They would be the first team in the history of team sports to 3 peat after the previous 2 seasons only had 1 championship in it.  

Nope.

Winning cures all lol

Why are you so insistent on making it about color when there are so many examples that debunk this theory
And there are examples that confirm that it is a contributing factor as it's literally a factor in every facet of society yet basketball is somehow immune. Again NOBODY HAS SAID it's the SOLE factor as to why Steph gets hate from various mediums. Just like Based said on one hand you'll say Kobe is praised for his upbringing, other dark skinned players were praised by your own words, yet somehow it's out of the realm of possibility that those exact same things can be used on the opposite side of the spectrum. No sense whatsoever. 

Yes people hate Steph cause he busts there ***, they hate him cause he frontruns, and a lot of other stuff too, him being a light skin dude is one the list too. 

Last edited:
And there are examples that confirm that it is a contributing factor as it's literally a factor in every facet of society yet basketball is somehow immune. Again NOBODY HAS SAID it's the SOLE factor as to why Steph gets hate from various mediums. Just like Based said on one hand you'll say Kobe is praised for his upbringing, other dark skinned players were praised by your own words, yet somehow it's out of the realm of possibility that those exact same things can be used on the opposite side of the spectrum. No sense whatsoever. 

That'll do for now

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

If the Seahawks come back next year and win the SB will people still be talking about the INT on the goal line? I mean I think with Jimmy Graham we could really dominate the NF....

What year is it? Patriots won again?

Just kill me now

Probably if you only talk about LeBron like some people on here you think everything is only brought up to either support or discredit LeBron.

Yeah.

The Mavs series isn't really brought up unless its a convo of Bron being greater than Jordan or something of that sort.

Winning in Cleaveland, coming down from 3-1 and beating 73-9 (while leading all stats both teams) helped offset that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom