2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
C_pyAt-UQAAyDWc.jpg:large

Zaza gave a framed newspaper & box score to Klay :lol:

how you a front runner when your the best player on the team?

that dont eem make sense

how you a front runner when the warriors werent at the front last year? the cavs were
We all know GSW were a better team than the Cavs last year and choked. GSW are still prob the best team in the NBA without KD.

We all know GSW were a better team than the Cavs last year and choked. GSW are still prob the best team in the NBA without KD.

you really think the warriors are the better team?

if thats the case they would have beaten the cavs

call it a choke job all you want but the better team won

****** gonna be really mad when Paul George teams up with melo and KP this summer and we win the ship next year.

My milly rock at the parade next year will be extra sturdy. :pimp:

you really think the warriors are the better team?

if thats the case they would have beaten the cavs

call it a choke job all you want but the better team won
It took an all time performance, a suspension and injuries for the Cavs to win though.

Does Wall look like a moron if they lose in Boston?

Dude, you really trying too hard.

Answer the question. That's how I view it, he looks stupid unless he wins it all. Would feel the same way if it was my bum *** Knicks celebrating tying up a series in round 2.

How does he look like a moron, though?

This is quite possibly the stupidest hot take you've ever said. And there have been some scorchers.

Here we go. You always on my **** because your Redkins are the biggest joke in the NFL and average one playoff game win per decade. Your O's are a joke and haven't sniffed an ALCS in decades. Your Wizards are celebrating a game 7 like they won it all. Don't be mad at me, be mad at your teams. ITS NOT EVEN THE EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS G
O's 2014 , get familiar ...

WALL street ...Baltimore , DC , Raleigh

and dont act like if the warriors lose you wont be up in here giving your 2 cents

Last edited:
shotsrangout shotsrangout That doesn't stop the MLB from happening though.

OKC Dodgers get down though.
They keep the dope prospects in training for LAD.

Last edited:

how you a front runner when your the best player on the team?

that dont eem make sense

how you a front runner when the warriors werent at the front last year? the cavs were
does not make sense playboy this aint college where one game decides the outcome...the best team wins in the nba. take this L. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom