2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iverson gets a pass cause he was cool. Srs

He was my favorite player growing up but once you remove the blinders you see what he really is. Also as a person he sucks. Irrelevant but met him and it erased everything I loved about him.

Explain

My man said the same. Asked for the autograph and AI carrid him.........
met AI outside Park last year , he was drunk as **** but showed luv ...tried to book a chick we was wit too , talking bout back to the telly :lol:

@wavycrocket can corroborate

Last edited:
C_q1oKTUQAIx2l9.jpg

:rofl:

Them dudes really scared of Dray. :lol:

We all know GSW were a better team than the Cavs last year and choked. GSW are still prob the best team in the NBA without KD.
facts. Even in a 7 game series the better team doesn't always win. Majority of the time Yeah but exceptions to every rule.

Okc was the best team in the L last year.

Last edited:
IT is my dude. I put NT onto him back in 08. #1 fan.

But if you need 1 bucket, and you are drafting players based on your confidence that they would get THAT bucket; you aren't taking IT in the first 3 picks.

Don't lie to yourself fellas
kd
harden
steph
bron
dame
tbh i'm taking kawhi too

Isaiah outdid Lillard in both volume and efficiency this year. I don't really see why Dame deserves to make the top scorers list but IT doesn't.

you really think the warriors are the better team?

if thats the case they would have beaten the cavs

call it a choke job all you want but the better team won
The better team on paper doesn't always win.

Now all of a sudden the 73-9 GSW weren't the best team in the NBA last season [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] That revisionist history.

GSW replaced this with a top 3 player in the world. I'll be surprised if the Cavs stretch the series to 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom