2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron and kd did the same exact thing, took the easiest way out possible. If the Celtics somehow had the cap space and were friends with bron he maybe would've went there who knows, same way we assume okc would've beat the Cavs. But wait he would've been with 3 past prime stars and ball dominant Rondo so no. I was heated at first but now I'm like u know what, who cares? He stays in Cleveland and never wins we kill him for having no rings, he leaves and goes to the place that gives him the best we discredit the rings. Then let's be real, he ain't wanna play russy ball no more and I don't blame him :lol:. Dudes talking bout they would've respected him for going to Washington then the same dude's would've clowned him for not getting past the cavs. Taking the easy way out is taking the easy way out, dude's trying to dissect text messages and **** so they can hate on kd and still praise LeBron. If 1 is sucker **** the other is also.

Amount of lies: 0

C_yIpcwVYAAPwr2.jpg

Can't trade LMA. He's our only big. Trading him won't get us a quality big back and we'd lose the trade for sure.

Dedmon and Simmons are likely not coming back.

I don't expect to see Patty back either.

Patty is coming to Philly to join his other Australians Brett Brown and Ben :pimp:

C_ylWmoXgAAN8nC.jpg

Warriors are the fifth No. 1 seed Spurs’ Gregg Popovich has faced in playoffs. He is 1-3, the win coming in 2005 conference finals vs Suns.

Last edited:
Bron's move was bad Kd's move was just worse. The context of each situation can't be ignored no matter how much yall want to.

If GS don't win this year they will probably go after Blake or Paul George this summer. Can't have enough all stars.

honestly that kawhi stat is a little interesting. Obviously the Spurs are better with him but maybe there's a ball flow issue. I want to go back and watch the other games.

Last edited:
Can't trade LMA. He's our only big. Trading him won't get us a quality big back and we'd lose the trade for sure.

Dedmon and Simmons are likely not coming back.

I don't expect to see Patty back either.
i would really like to see Simmons back but somebody is going to throw him so good bread

SAS gotta bring Patty back...Murray not ready yet. 

Last edited:
i would really like to see Simmons back but somebody is going to throw him so good bread

SAS gotta bring Patty back...Murray not ready yet. 
Memphis may mess around and throw him the bread. I feel like they are gonna do a salary dump on Parsons and trade him elsewhere.

You gotta pull up after that
is what It is man.. I expected shots like that. Don't bother me. You share something with nt got to know it's going to get brought up in an argument by someone who don't know how to act right over the net. Learned that a long time ago. I only share what I wouldn't mind being thrown back at me.
I've shared bout my illness in other threads. No big Thing..
Oh that was a real shot? I thought it was tongue in cheek, like if someone were to be like "If that's what you think, cool, but be sure to tighten your helmet when you go out today."

But that's a real shot? Nah, he's out the thread. We don't need that.

I still don't understand why a player wouldn't/ shouldn't take the "easy way"out when all they will be judged on is rings.
exactly
Absolutely.

It's funny when previous stars WHO WERE ON WELL-RUN ORGANIZATIONS chime in with "Oh, I'd never do that. I'd never team up."

Yeah, you didn't have to. You know who we HAVEN'T heard say they'd never team up if they had a chance? Ringless talents like Nique or Zo. It's always dudes like Kobe or Bird or MJ, dudes who were part of exceptionally run organizations.

KD was not playing for an exceptionally run organization. We can say they were 2 minutes away from defeating the Warriors this one year, and they went to the Finals this one year, but what we can't say is the following: The Oklahoma City Thunder he played for were an example of how to run a championship NBA franchise.

Last edited:
How do you manage to draft 3 MVP caliber players in consecutive years as well as a shot blocking big who would later expand his range and still eff it up?

Entire front office should be fired. Smh.

How do you manage to draft 3 MVP caliber players in consecutive years as well as a shot blocking big who would later expand his range and still eff it up?

Entire front office should be fired. Smh.
Harden didn't want to play behind Westbrook as far as I see it.

honestly that kawhi stat is a little interesting. Obviously the Spurs are better with him but maybe there's a ball flow issue. I want to go back and watch the other games.
It's 9 games vs 85 games. There's nothing to look at the stat is stupid.

ESPN and their fake journalism. Quoting this in percentages instead of absolute numbers because obviously the sample size discrepancy makes this irrelevant. "What are we missing here" as if it isn't blatantly obvious. How about the fact that you're comparing 9 games to 85?

This is mad stupid.
Considering the sample size is also small to why people think Kyrie/Love wouldn't be a playoff team without LeBron, this is a fair argument.  

Narratives though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom