2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are ZERO mentions of Deshawn-LeBron's feud with HOV-Soulja Boy on Deshawn's Wikipedia page.

And that was the most famous two weeks of his life.

Help me understand how Wizard have a better chance against the Cavaliers rather than the Celtics? 

I see Cavs sweeping the Wizard easily. At least the Celtics have much more fight in them. 

Y'all cats wishing injury on steph curry lame as hell
mean.gif

Punk *** KD is the one who needs to be taken out
Wait, so it's not lame that they are wishing injury on someone, it's lame WHO they are wishing on? 
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Help me understand how Wizard have a better chance against the Cavaliers rather than the Celtics? 

I see Cavs sweeping the Wizard easily. At least the Celtics have much more fight in them. 

They have a better chance to steal a game against the Cavs than the Celtics do against the Cavs. Not they have a better chance against the Cavs than the Celtics. The Celtics give the wizards fits because they have the personnel defensively to bottle up Washington's best players. They have nothing for Cleveland. Also, IT is even more of a problem for Boston defensively against Cleveland because where Otto isn't going to create for himself, JR and Myrie can for Cleveland so you can't hide him

Last edited:

The Wizards are just a more talented team at the top level.  

Boston is like a consistent B.  Washington is not as consistent but they can be an A- or a B- night to night (mostly has to do with the relative depth of the two teams).

If Wall and Beal play at their top level for an entire series...  They could win.  I don't think Boston has a chance at that because their ceiling is much lower.

NBA has to do something about that dirty *** play, Playoffs was already underwhelming, the fans deserve to at least see the top players playing in a conference finals.

NBA has to do something about that dirty *** play, Playoffs was already underwhelming, the fans deserve to at least see the top players playing in a conference finals.
They should suspend Amar'e Stoudemire and Boris Diaw.

Oh, wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom