2017 NFL Draft Thread - **Please do not post spoilers during the Draft**

Need Dallas to get to top of the 2nd. They need Kevin King bad.

With all the guys like (Moreau, Wilson & Awuzie, Budda) all likely gone at # 60. You can't be trying to add to a decimated secondary with whatever is left.

Need Dallas to get to top of the 2nd. They need Kevin King bad.

With all the guys like (Moreau, Wilson & Awuzie, Budda) all likely gone at # 60. You can't be trying to add to a decimated secondary with whatever is left.
Lot of Seahawks fans saying they want King.  We do need a CB.

If you thought johnny football was backyard football. I love watching Patrick play cause it was WILD aF.
I'm excited to see him play.

I wanted Bears to go Adams #3 and then move into the first for Mahomes in the late first but man Chiefs jumping 17 spots shows how coveted he was.

Andy Reid salivating at the thought of him

I'm excited to see him play.

I wanted Bears to go Adams #3 and then move into the first for Mahomes in the late first but man Chiefs jumping 17 spots shows how coveted he was.

Andy Reid salivating at the thought of him

Bears could've traded down to 5 to take Adams, then parlayed that into getting back into the first to take a QB later. Pace will get fired for this.

Bears could've traded down to 5 to take Adams, then parlayed that into getting back into the first to take a QB later. Pace will get fired for this.
Too early to tell dude. He put his nuts on the table and tied his career as a GM to Mitch Tribusky. This if anything gives him an additional 3-4 years on his tenure as GM.

If in 3 years it's still a mess then yes he will be fired. If Mitch comes in and is a winning QB for us and is a franchise QB then guess what Pace is a legend in Chicago forever.

If they hit on this pick it wont matter.

They HAVE to I mean HAVE to trade out the # 4 pick in the second round tonight and recoup some picks

Last edited:
Cian Fahey‏Verified account @Cianaf 16s17 seconds ago
Past two drafts teams have given up multiple first round picks for:
Goff
Wentz
Mahomes
Watson

Teams are panicking.

No where near that simple.. and he's supposed to be a guy all about details.. but he said this somewhat recently too:

View media item 2418314

It is that simple. Goff, Wentz, Mahomes, none of them remotely top 10-20 players, and teams giving up multiple picks to reach for them.

At least Watson can claim to be one of the best in the sport.

KC just gave up multiple picks for a kid to hold a clipboard. Pathetic. They aren't some rebuilding team.

Cleveland added Garrett, Peppers, Njoku AND added a #1 next year. You wanna keep saying it's worth it cuz QB, go ahead, it's a terrible plan, idea, and gonna cost people jobs. And I have faith in Reid and Bob, still stupid. Draft a deeper 52 and get a QB later and coach that kid up with more talent around him.

KC coulda taken Foster at 27 (a top 5-10 guy) and Kizer tomorrow, how would that be worse? Teams stay grasping moronic QB picks and letting better players fall into the laps of better teams, every year. :smh:

[NT] But all you need is a QB... [/NT]

Kinda like what the Jags are doin.....still 4-12, but like some of the talent they've acquired.

Cowboys looking like they let most of their secondary leave in Free Agency..... Then pass on Secondary in first round, and then will be left with a meh pick come Pick 60.... Might as well go DLine again

yeah, Achilles injury scares the hell out of me, especially for a guy that needs to push off so much. But boy, if he gets healthy, insane steal. Hated him in the Pac 12.

damn, ESPN showing the punch while talking about Mixon. Unnecessary. Heinous act but they didn't need to show that. Got little kids watching.

Back
Top Bottom