2017 NFL Draft Thread - **Please do not post spoilers during the Draft**

just trying to eat some nacho's here and watch the draft with my 11 and 6 year old boys and i gotta scramble for the remote because i don't want them to see the incident. Come on man!

Dropped a nice jalepeno on the ground too.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Saints want/need all this defensive help, so they trade a 2018 2nd rounder to take.......a Running back? After signing AP, and having Ingram? And using one of their firsts on an Olineman????

How that buildin up your defense in Brees' final years? :lol:

Said no one on NT Ever...
You tried.
You failed.

And of course it came from a Seahawks fan.

This response is too stupid for words but I'm dignifying it with this.

You made a ridiculous hyperbolic statement so I countered with one. You missed the point. Sorry.

Last edited:
Saints want/need all this defensive help, so they trade a 2018 2nd rounder to take.......a Running back? After signing AP, and having Ingram? And using one of their firsts on an Olineman????

How that buildin up your defense in Brees' final years? :lol:

Typical of them tbh. Terrible FO the last few years.

Said no one on NT Ever...
You tried.
You failed.

And of course it came from a Seahawks fan.

This response is too stupid for words but I'm dignifying it with this.

You made a ridiculous hyperbolic statement so I countered with one. You missed the point. Sorry.

Nope. I didn't... literally the majority of NT has had the stance of all you need is a QB. A QB fixes a team, coaching and front office issues.

And it coming from a Seahawks fan When they've been the most vocal isn't surprising. Well done, you failed twice.

Back
Top Bottom