Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need the Giants to give Hankins his money. He's a beast, don't **** around and be cheap.

I want to see Kaep go to the Browns or the Broncos. Wouldn't mind the Texans but that owner would never allow that.

Last edited:
Speaking of Chiefs... I want Poe to make it to the Dolphins. Think he's in Jax today with the Dolphins after.

Poe + Suh with Jordan getting 25 to 35 snaps would make me happy. Dolphins have like $20 mill in cap space.

Last edited by a moderator:

@AdamSchefter: Eddie Lacy is signing with the Seahawks.
2rei5w3.gif

Looks like BB might be getting the 1st he gave em for Cooks right back :lol:
Didn't even know RFA's could visit other teams. Saints must be desperate though if they're willing to give up the 1st as well as pay dude big money
Considering that the saints offense has never been the problem I could see it.

I said it last off season but if the saints would give Drew an AVERAGE defense they'd probably be in the playoffs every year.

Last edited:
RB Eddie Lacy visited Sea (his new team), Minn and GB in the last wk. For one of the three teams Lacy weighed 267. Listed last year at 234.

Lacy playing OL?

That Lacy tweet can't be right :rofl:

Dude's gotta be looking like Jawalrus rn if true :lol:

Last edited:
Speaking of Chiefs... I want Poe to make it to the Dolphins. Think he's in Jax today with the Dolphins after.

Poe + Suh with Jordan getting 25 to 35 snaps would make me happy. Dolphins have like $20 mill in cap space.

Better hope that back holds up

Better hope that back holds up

Yea, I mean I get the risk but look at the reward.
Training with Suh on that get right + NOT playing NT. Will play a gap DT position. Gets rid of the double, triple teams.
Sure would help the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom