Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lacy played in 49 of 51 games before last year. And last year we ran him into the ground when he shouldn't have been playing because he was the only one playing consistently great rushing over 5 yards a carry.

His weight really is the only issue and he'll probably play well regardless.

If the Jets do land Hightower it really is a nice signing for them. Still young and would be a nice compliment to David Harris, or replacement for that matter.

Lacy played in 49 of 51 games before last year. And last year we ran him into the ground when he shouldn't have been playing because he was the only one playing consistently great rushing over 5 yards a carry.

His weight really is the only issue and he'll probably play well regardless.
Yeah but often once RBs start getting injured that train keeps on rolling...  He's at the right age for the issues to begin.

Last edited:
Idk I think a RB getting injured at some point is pretty much inevitable. 26 is still young and it's a one year deal so I don't really think its that big of a concern.

If he plays he will likely play well on a "prove it" deal. If he gets injured you can let him walk instantly.

Last edited:
Just saw what Zeke did 
mean.gif

Same but it makes sense though since Bolden isn't coming back most likely

Apparently Hightower's meeting with Pitt ended already...haven't heard anything about a deal with them either :nerd:

Last edited:
you got to HS with him? that's dope :lol:

I played against him all the time.
One game I blew this dude up on a screen and he ate it.
I was like :wow:. Not only did he not fumble, the mfer didn't even go down.
He was like 5'8 dunking on varsity basketball.
Tell me this doesn't scream Pats. :lol:

Rex was a monster in high school.
Thought dude was going to be a beast back then lol.
You from Plano my guy?

I went to high school with him... dude was always super clean cut, good grades, as Pats as you can get lol

happy for the dude

Last edited:
You from Plano my guy?

I went to high school with him... dude was always super clean cut, good grades, as Pats as you can get lol

happy for the dude

Word? I went to Mesquite.
Rex was always humble. I remember after y'all knocked us out of the playoffs him and a couple other Plano guys came over and bigged me up. I had like 2/3 ints.
But since then I've always rooted for him. I only heard good things about him and it was always respect when we played.
Sidenote: the first game we played y'all at home I was salty af at a sign that read class vs trash on some bring it on steez. :lol:

Apparently Hightower's meeting with Pitt ended already...haven't heard anything about a deal with them either :nerd:

Mark Kaboly‏ @MarkKaboly 17m17 minutes ago
Hightower has left without a contract

:pimp:

Jets or us :nerd:

@MikeGarafolo: Steelers told Dont'a Hightower their offer is off the table if he leaves, @AKinkhabwala reports. Team doesn't want to be used to scare NE.

Just come on home already

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2367593/[/quote]

:lol

word. GTHOH ****tsburgh and come back

Mike Loyko‏ @NEPD_Loyko 38s38 seconds ago
Next segment on NFL Network (I'm serious) "Are the #Patriots bad for the NFL?"

NFL network now pushing Goodell's agenda :smh:

Word? I went to Mesquite.
Rex was always humble. I remember after y'all knocked us out of the playoffs him and a couple other Plano guys came over and bigged me up. I had like 2/3 ints.
But since then I've always rooted for him. I only heard good things about him and it was always respect when we played.
Sidenote: the first game we played y'all at home I was salty af at a sign that read class vs trash on some bring it on steez.
laugh.gif
I was about to say did you go Southlake Carroll or Trinity? 
laugh.gif

That was really the only year Plano was good.. and Plano aint even rich like that to be talking that **** 
laugh.gif
 West had all the rich kids (jerry jones grand-daughter)

That's hella cool tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom