Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys still talking bout this, the goal posts been moved in every damn direction during this debate

AP is ONE kid. One kid on a team at 18, worthy of being called great against older men.

One.

Those Browns you mentioned, rookies and second year, all 3-4 more years experience than freshman-sophomores you'd be trotting out with a college squad.

AP is ONE kid. One kid on a team at 18, worthy of being called great against older men.

One.

Those Browns you mentioned, rookies and second year, all 3-4 more years experience than freshman-sophomores you'd be trotting out with a college squad.

College squads don't have juniors and seniors now?

Or what about the Juco transfers.. guys who redshirt

Hell, you might want to check how many of the WRs there are in the current draft who are older than brandin cooks.. a player going into this 4th year in the league

Most kids graduate at 18 in the US.. not a guarantee a incoming freshman is even going to get to play let alone play a key role

As an eagles fan, our RBs currently are: sproles, Ryan mathews and Wendell Smallwood

In a heartbeat I would take cook, mccaffrey, fournette and PSUs Barkley.. Smallwood who was drafted last year, is going at least a round later in this draft.. Mathews Career might be over

Zeke still had eligibility at OSU last season.. ditto bosa

Last edited:
Just seen the NFL Network rank Leonard Fournette as the 3rd best RB in the league behind Elliott & Bell :stoneface: :stoneface:

Last edited:
Just seen the NFL Network rank Leonard Fournette as the 3rd best RB in the league behind Elliott & Bell
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
He's not even in the ****** league

One.

College squads don't have juniors and seniors now?

Or what about the Juco transfers.. guys who redshirt

Hell, you might want to check how many of the WRs there are in the current draft who are older than brandin cooks.. a player going into this 4th year in the league

Most kids graduate at 18 in the US.. not a guarantee a incoming freshman is even going to get to play let alone play a key role

As an eagles fan, our RBs currently are: sproles, Ryan mathews and Wendell Smallwood

In a heartbeat I would take cook, mccaffrey, fournette and PSUs Barkley.. Smallwood who was drafted last year, is going at least a round later in this draft.. Mathews Career might be over

Zeke still had eligibility at OSU last season.. ditto bosa

:lol:

I just realized I'm being trolled.

Juniors and seniors would in theory be countered by actual NFL vets.

25-30 year old NFL players > juniors and seniors
21-24 1st and 2nd year players > freshman and sophomores.

I'm done with this now. You wanna believe kids can beat pros, go ahead and embarrass yourself.

:lol:

I just realized I'm being trolled.

Juniors and seniors would in theory be countered by actual NFL vets.

25-30 year old NFL players > juniors and seniors
21-24 1st and 2nd year players > freshman and sophomores.

I'm done with this now. You wanna believe kids can beat pros, go ahead and embarrass yourself.

Talent & ability > age

20 year old saquon Barkley is better than at least a couple RBs currently in the league

Best of the best vs the worst of the worst

Katie ledecky is currently a freshman at Stanford, she has an extremely strong case for greatest female swimmer ever

Individual sports are very different than team sports

Indicative of athletic ability.. we've seen young people not only survive at the highest levels, but exceed

Very very simple point.. as I've stated many times, I don't expect any of these teams to excel.. but I do think it's possible for 1 team to have 1 good day

If given the choice between the worst RB in the league or saquon Barkley, I'm taking Barkley.. that's right now

You need to ask someone who played in the pros and they'll tell you the differences.

I've never stated there aren't clearly differences.. obviously there are

This isn't a question of the average pro.. the basic level/standard of play

Talking the worst of the worst vs the very best of the best

Again, the statement used was "never"

This place has hit NBA thread levels

Yup.

Unfortunate, this was my favorite thread. Now I scroll past it when I'm looking through my subscribed threads. In fact, the only reason I came in was because I saw your post as the last post and only came in to quote it and agree. Serious :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom