2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marshon Lattimore‏Verified account @shonrp2

Marshon Lattimore Retweeted TMZ

So the first thing you say to a girl that you meet in the elevator is let's have a foursome? Lol that doesn't even make sense

:lol:

According to the report, the accuser says she met Conley in a hotel elevator around 3AM and brought her back to his hotel room. She claims Conley asked her to have a foursome with another friend of his and a woman. The accuser says she declined and offered to watch the other couple have sex in the hotel room bathroom instead.
Man what?
laugh.gif

An officer tried to speak with the accuser at the hospital but she refused to do an interview. Instead, she told the cop she wanted to go home and "that her dignity was stripped from her in a matter of minutes." She refused to speak to cops after that.
was a lock for top 15..

was

I mean.. fortune favors the bold

I always joke, what's the worst she can say is "no".. and I mean, until you ask you don't know.. but you also gotta be willing to accept the "no"

Exactly :lol: it still takes a certain amount of confidence tho, and I wouldn't expect that to be much of an issue with that caliber of athlete.

I mean.. fortune favors the bold

I always joke, what's the worst she can say is "no".. and I mean, until you ask you don't know.. but you also gotta be willing to accept the "no"
Exactly
laugh.gif
it still takes a certain amount of confidence tho, and I wouldn't expect that to be much of an issue with that caliber of athlete.
feeling himself.. probably had a bit of dutch courage going.. I could easily see a situation where the question gets asked.. or something along those lines.. something smarta**

Foster, but he ain't dropping to 22 with just a diluted sample.

Conley, on the other hand, might take a serious hit because of this.
at this point, going be interesting where certain guys end up falling for whatever reason

like foster, cook and now conley.. then you got Sidney jones with his injury.. then if any of the rumors are true about hooker's injury

also got ole boy out of florida.. and mixon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom