2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have McCaffrey as Faulk on the Rams. Better slot receiver, not as great of a runner.

Lots of pop passes, medium routes, screens. He needs 20 to 25 touches, doesn't matter he gets them.

Last edited by a moderator:
The giants did have a receiver that worked at kith

So I could see them scooping up a dude from bodega.

:rofl:

Think he meant just a regular corner bodega though,not the shop :lol:

Cruz might have to make the Kith gig full time now,hardly generating any interest from teams

Last edited:
I have McCaffrey as Faulk light. Better slot receiver, not as great of a runner.

That fits.. i used other guys since i have faulk at the top of that runner/reciever group

But the running style fits.. faulk had that extra gear on those guys though

Last edited:
i need Soloman to drop to 8th...

ive given up on Leonard being there for us

i do not want MC or OJ...nah we good. 

Last edited:
Can't wait to draft McCaffrey in fantasy. Depending on what team he lands on he's gonna eat. He'll make us all forget about Danny Woodhead.

Lots of pop passes, medium routes, screens. He needs 20 to 25 touches, doesn't matter he gets them.
I think if you keep him between 12-15 carries, 5-10 receptions per game.. then use him on returns sparingly

I figure: 200-230 carries and 70-90 receptions on the season

browns have spoken with 3 teams about moving up from 12

nerd.gif

I think if you keep him between 12-15 carries, 5-10 receptions per game.. then use him on returns sparingly

I figure: 200-230 carries and 70-90 receptions on the season

Yea, understandable... but I'm of the mind set starting RBs should NOT be your returners. I want them fresh, especially when they are getting touches in the passing game. 15 to 25 touches would be a good range... I just don't think you count out what he can/will do in the slot/outside. Dude is gonna be special there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom