2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Browns setting themselves up to be in contention to pick another QB early next year
laugh.gif
yup.. and next year's QB class is stacked.. they going be bad anyways..

only example I can think of is, is the panthers taking clausen in the 2nd.. then going cam no 1 the next year

Lots of pop passes, medium routes, screens. He needs 20 to 25 touches, doesn't matter he gets them.
I think if you keep him between 12-15 carries, 5-10 receptions per game.. then use him on returns sparingly

I figure: 200-230 carries and 70-90 receptions on the season
Yea, understandable... but I'm of the mind set starting RBs should NOT be your returners. I want them fresh, especially when they are getting touches in the passing game. 15 to 25 touches would be a good range... I just don't think you count out what he can/will do in the slot/outside. Dude is gonna be special there.
I agree.. but I'm talking special situations in the game.. that would be it.. cause his snap count would be high

especially in this draft, I think you could go RB again in the 4th or later.. and can run duel RBs sets

Listening to them talk about Hackenburg on the radio. Hahahaha, they're killing him. Saying the Jets don't want him and he couldn't hit a target. Has no chance to start.

Listening to them talk about Hackenburg on the radio. Hahahaha, they're killing him. Saying the Jets don't want him and he couldn't hit a target. Has no chance to start.

What else is new :rolleyes I'm seeing tweets if the Jets don't go QB early in this draft than they have faith in Hack. Idk what to believe about the kid anymore and he hasn't taken a single snap :rofl: .

Last edited:

Lots of pop passes, medium routes, screens. He needs 20 to 25 touches, doesn't matter he gets them.

I think if you keep him between 12-15 carries, 5-10 receptions per game.. then use him on returns sparingly

I figure: 200-230 carries and 70-90 receptions on the season

Yea, understandable... but I'm of the mind set starting RBs should NOT be your returners. I want them fresh, especially when they are getting touches in the passing game. 15 to 25 touches would be a good range... I just don't think you count out what he can/will do in the slot/outside. Dude is gonna be special there.

I agree.. but I'm talking special situations in the game.. that would be it.. cause his snap count would be high

especially in this draft, I think you could go RB again in the 4th or later.. and can run duel RBs sets

Agreed.

Whose everyone's throw your beer at the TV pick?

Example: If the Lions take David Njoku I'm throwing my beer at the TV

Last edited:
I'm opening a new bottle of Captian once we pass on Mixon.

I think Cook is gone before us but if we pass on Cook I'll throw my bottle at the TV.

Guy on the radio is making fun of Kirk now. Hahahahaha, said he's seen everything he's needed to see. He can fill up a stat sheet but what happened against Carolina and NY when they needed a win and the opponents didn't.

HA HA HA HA HA

I need the Falcons to draft a time machine tbh only way i'll be satisfied

Repped, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I like Njoku but I also liked Ebron so yeah. Ebron looks like he's getting it together though now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom