2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened with you and Wavy?

McCaffrey definitely getting that white privilege treatment. I've heard mad people say over the last week that he's not as good as Cook or Mixon but teams like that he's a good kid without any issues and comes from a good home.
Earlier today Stephen A Smith said that Mccafrey is discriminated against because he's White. He said if Mccafrey was black teams would be going crazy over him.

Last edited:
What happened with you and Wavy?

McCaffrey definitely getting that white privilege treatment. I've heard mad people say over the last week that he's not as good as Cook or Mixon but teams like that he's a good kid without any issues and comes from a good home.

Wavy asked me to pull up amongst other things. That's akin to someone asking me to come kill them and everyone out there with them. Had me heated. I had to check myself but in the moment was ready for action. Wavy is cool though. We don't clash anymore. Old news.

Chargers better not do that 
tired.gif

appreciate your insight Captain and Ballerific. I should probably stay away from Mixon. Will take LSU and Ross for sure. Will figure out McCaffrey later.

Last edited:
Wavy asked me to pull up amongst other things. That's akin to someone asking me to come kill them and everyone out there with them. Had me heated. I had to check myself but in the moment was ready for action. Wavy is cool though. We don't clash anymore. Old news.
I remember that clash [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

McCaffery's workout the greatest ever? interesting. did he mean greatest ever for a white dude? :lol:

Beautiful campus. I was out there a few years ago. I heard the city College Park is kind of bad? Is that true?

It's not glamorous but they have a comic book shop right up the street I'd hit up often and like any campus woman for days.

If you meant bad as in crime then yeah it's in a unique location. PG County being the richest predominantly black county in the US (last time I checked) is a mix of rich and poor. That alone lends itself to crime. Big houses right up the street from poor neighborhoods. The poor are constantly reminded of what they don't have just by going outside. Dudes thirsty for a come up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom