2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not glamorous but they have a comic book shop right up the street I'd hit up often and like any campus woman for days.

If you meant bad as in crime then yeah it's in a unique location. PG County being the richest predominantly black county in the US (last time I checked) is a mix of rich and poor. That alone lends itself to crime. Big houses right up the street from poor neighborhoods.
It's crazy how everything is metered parking by the campus.

What happened with you and Wavy?

McCaffrey definitely getting that white privilege treatment. I've heard mad people say over the last week that he's not as good as Cook or Mixon but teams like that he's a good kid without any issues and comes from a good home.
Earlier today Stephen A Smith said that Mccafrey is discriminated against because he's White. He said if Mccafrey was black teams would be going crazy over him.

That guy is a buffoon. Money is getting WAY more love because he's a white guy that put up similar numbers to Cook and Mixon but he's not as good as either of them.

Mixon would probably be the first back off the board if he didn't break that chicks jaw

Exactly

Could we consider Philly NYC's cousin?

FOH

Could we consider Philly NYC's cousin?

giphy.gif

funny how these analyst says this the most unpredictable draft ever as if they nail all their mocks every year 
laugh.gif

Philly reminds me of NYC a lil. Similar swags, accents at times etc.

Don't sleep on Brad :nerd:

like for real? or is this some Canes homer "jimmy graham the GOAT TE" type of BS?

I think Brad can be successful in the NFL. He needs to be in the right situation tho. I've said before that a team like the Giants would be perfect for him. Sit behind Eli and learn until he retires, then step in and take the reins.

Last edited:
Collins wasn't even a suspect in that murder case, it's crazy how badly he was shafted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom