2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perriman even healthy yet?
laugh.gif
that hairline aint

he played pretty average last year, I knew that sub 4.30 would sucker some team

Last edited:
You guys are basically discussing the PFF style of analysis.  It definitely has its pros and cons and there's a lot of disagreement about it even in the analyst/sportswriter community.  Personally I think its OK if you look beyond the scores and actually read the articles they put out, but the criticism that they don't actually know players' responsibilties seems accurate.

I am more inclined to defend PFF because they are larger and have people focus on specific teams or aspects of the game..

While there obviously can be issues with PFF's data as well and has been shown in the past.. they aren't out here acting like douches pretending their data is the end all be all

If dude is what he claims to be, some team would have employed him long ago and paid him millions

There is a reason the pats had those tapes and hired that one mouth reading dude

I think PFF is a solid resource. There is no definitive analysis of any player or team, but PFF does well in giving context to their scoring of players in their articles and I think allows for some internal dialogue to take place for the reader. This is in contrast to someone like Fahey, who reads to me as not allowing the same level of consideration on the reader's end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom