2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I offended someone else when I called you a ____ and not a real fan? That makes sense.

Seattle has been real bad and they haven't been as dominant at home. I still think Seattle wins that game because I don't think Detroit is that good but that could be the upset of the weekend.

Pitt is most likely going to KC after this weekend? I think KC wins that one.

Last edited:
full

@nickmaz96 would destroy that

giants fans squaring off. despite how much you want us to believe he's not a fan, he's one of yours. own it :lol:

Would you agree that if you cant tell the difference between will tye and larry donnell, then your fanhood should be disputed?

bruh...i was the first one that called the dude out :lol:

seems like he's convinced the masses otherwise, tho

all that said, we do need more LD84 on sunday :pimp:

Last edited:
no animosity. thread noobs and bandwagoners get razzed a bit usually. that's all :lol:

the giants fans REALLY can't stand him though :rofl:

Guy spams and clutters the thread with his pics and talks mad shhh
Giants fans are not in position to talk any shh considering how bad they were the last 4 years

Steelers
Lions
Giants
Texans

Stafford gets it DONE!

That Seattle Secondary is FOOD.

Refs might have a say in that game though.

So I offended someone else when I called you a homo and not a real fan? That makes sense.

Seattle has been real bad and they haven't been as dominant at home. I still think Seattle wins that game because I don't think Detroit is that good but that could be the upset of the weekend.

Pitt is most likely going to KC after this weekend? I think KC wins that one.

No you didn't offend someone else, you just broke the rules, I'm I to assume every time I get banned from a thread or warned is because someone reported me? Or could it be possible that Meth simply wasn't rocking with what I was saying in his forum? So right now you called me a "homo" as if that's not against the rules here, your silly self gets banned and then you cry like a little girl making assumptions of me reporting you....you wanna stop getting banned, follow the rules....simple.

Last edited:
i just found out conor cook is starting. i didnt watch that Raider game on Sunday, how did Cook look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom