2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow the rules???? Hahahahah, come on son. If you think there's nothing wrong with reporting people, then own it G. Why hide it if you think it's the right thing to do? I've never had someone tell me on here to be nice or follow the rules, sound like you in ****** fourth grade. Telling on me and ****. **** out of here.

And Meth is never in that thread, he didn't just happen to fall on my post son. **** out of here with that ****. You a rat.

^ We both agree Steezy is a snitchin' snake, now... let's agree on the $100 Cowboys one n done bet, you with the shiits or you just wanna talk?

It's pay day that weekend so $100 shouldn't kill ya.

i just found out conor cook is starting. i didnt watch that Raider game on Sunday, how did Cook look?

giphy.gif

Kirk has put up better numbers then Eli, Brady and Ben in his first two years as a starter. The difference being those guys had top defenses at the time. If not for the defenses I suppose y'all would have wanted those QBs gone too after two seasons.

Kirk has put up better numbers then Eli, Brady and Ben in his first two years as a starter. The difference being those guys had top defenses at the time. If not for the defenses I suppose y'all would have wanted those QBs gone too after two seasons.

Bruh :smh: the defense gave up a grand total of 13 points in a do or die game and your butt buddy dropped the ball... he even finished with a cream pie INT on the last drive just in case you needed a reminder. Let the excuses go.

When it came down to it

Eli made the game winning throw
Kirk made the game losing throw

Bruh :smh: the defense gave up a grand total of 13 points in a do or die game and your butt buddy dropped the ball... he even finished with a cream pie INT on the last drive just in case you needed a reminder. Let the excuses go.

I didn't mean to post that in here. You like everyone else won't mention that Kirk led us back vs Detroit and Cincinnati only for the defense to give up the lead and Hopkins to miss a FG.

I've already said Kirk didn't play well Sunday. I can acknowledge that. Why can't others acknowledge the defense being carried by Kirk for 15 weeks prior?

Follow the rules???? Hahahahah, come on son. If you think there's nothing wrong with reporting people, then own it G. Why hide it if you think it's the right thing to do? I've never had someone tell me on here to be nice or follow the rules, sound like you in ****** fourth grade. Telling on me and ****. **** out of here.

And Meth is never in that thread, he didn't just happen to fall on my post son. **** out of here with that ****. You a rat.

You so sure I'm snitching, let's put it to rest, I'll bet my screen name on it, I will literally give up mines and never log on to NT again if we can get meth to pull up that history of reporting...if he can prove that I reported you amor any other clown on here then I'm gone, if not, you bounce...anyone else up for the challenge? I got nothing to fear because I never reported you fools and since ya so sure and dislike me so much, this is an easy way to get rid of me....

Let me know which of you boy is about that life and willing to put up your usernames....till then I suggest you leave the run on gossipy rumors for the females.

You so sure I'm snitching, let's put it to rest, I'll bet my screen name on it, I will literally give up mines and never log on to NT again if we can get meth to pull up that history of reporting...if he can prove that I reported you amor any other clown on here then I'm gone, if not, you bounce...anyone else up for the challenge? I got nothing to fear because I never reported you fools and since ya so sure and dislike me so much, this is an easy way to get rid of me....

Let me know which of you boy is about that life and willing to put up your usernames....till then I suggest you leave the run on gossipy rumors for the females.
:nerd:

I believe ksteezy
I remember when he called me ugly and that comment got swiftly deleted :lol:
Mods be lurkin :nerd:

would Meth waste his time to even do that? :lol:

Question is ya willing and ready to try? Because I am....anyone willing to keep calling me a rat without any actual proof, put up your usernames...sup?

Till then I don't wanna hear ****

Stop scrambling for excuses or assumptions that meth won't be willing to try or any other way to deflect the challenge, is simple.

You've admitted to reporting in General before son. Then you tell me to follow the rules. You start posting and people randomly start getting reported, doesn't sound like a coincidence to me. You could go for it and ask him to pull it up but you're still ratting because then he would have to search the thread and see what's up. I don't even care, do us all a favor and leave both threads. We would all appreciate it.

I really don't like Shoes, at all. The only one in these threads that I cannot stand but respect to him for never reporting me. I've said some foul things to him and he's never reported me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom