2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
 My man that thinks you might have done it just once, also thought the SB would be HOU vs WAS so there's that.
It wasn't a serious prediction man come on 
laugh.gif
 I never take making picks serious 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Check this out, you just love attention. Whether it's good or bad and most of it is bad for you on here and this is the last time I will give you attention. You claimed you're not a rat. Then say you have told on people before, I think that makes you a rat. I called you out for being a rat and you said you weren't one. Sounds like you are G.

My man that thinks you might have done it just once, also thought the SB would be HOU vs WAS so there's that.

No I reported someone for being extra disrespectful towards my wife, any of you dudes that have a problem with that are children.

What you initially said was that I reported YOU last week, which is BS, because I've never reported you for anything.

Say some slick **** about my wife and watch how quick I'll get you banned, test me....you wanna call me a rat for that, by all means, but stop flying off the handle saying I report for anything and everything, specially for talking **** about sports.....

Now you wanna go off the attention route, my son, take your L and be quiet, I gave you an option to stick to your guns and defend your claim and if you were right you'd be known as the dude that rid NT of me, pretty sweet deal, but you know and I know you just running with a gossip.

god just drop it, already. some one called you a snitch. big ******* deal.

let's move on

i only rep Chester on his Rodgers slander (i.e. truth/canon)

Last edited:
The media is really talking about the Giants WR's going to Miami on Monday. :lol: These uptight folks.

:lol: i mean i could see it if y'all got a bye week. but it's a week before a playoff game.

i don't think it affect their play, but i can see how it might bother people :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom