2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all remember when we thought it was a bay area cat? And than somebody blasted E-40, and meth comes in here?

Did a 49er fan snitch? Yup

Will he show his face? Nope

does e-40 still suck? Yup

Will he picked? Nope

I'm reading this like that Draymond interview :lol:

You should read it like that E-40 song.

But anyways how about those San Di... I mean la chargers

no wonder @NickFolarin  abandoned the Lions 
  I didn't even realize they weren't on the list. I was just shocked that the Jags were. 
laugh.gif

Whenever real football topics come up the side conversation takes a backseat for a few hours. There's only so much you can talk about this week with only 4 teams left.

Rather talk about movies, music, etc. than Julio's toe injury or the Dolphins hiring a new LB coach.

Never any problems but I guess when you got power you like to exercise

It's been a fun ride
I would say the same of our forum rules/division and the "flexing" of some self-appointed VIPs.  

We gave people latitude.  We let people have fun.  Then it started getting territorial and we couldn't turn a blind eye to it without trashing the rules that have served us well for 17 years now.

The NFL thread belongs to everyone, not just one clique and, again, that clique wouldn't include you if it weren't open to new people.  

We heard the same anti-social complaints last time.  "Oh, we can't host the movie thread in General!  Then the GENERAL people can participate!  We only want these 10 people to be there, and NOBODY ELSE!"  Everyone was fine.  

All this additional drama is so needless, but, again, I get that it, too, comes from boredom.  

It's been a fun ride

I would say the same of our forum rules/division and the "flexing" of some self-appointed VIPs.  

We gave people latitude.  We let people have fun.  Then it started getting territorial and we couldn't turn a blind eye to it without trashing the rules that have served us well for 17 years now.

The NFL thread belongs to everyone, not just one clique and, again, that clique wouldn't include you if it weren't open to new people.  

We heard the same anti-social complaints last time.  "Oh, we can't host the movie thread in General!  Then the GENERAL people can participate!  We only want these 10 people to be there, and NOBODY ELSE!"  Everyone was fine.  

All this additional drama is so needless, but, again, I get that it, too, comes from boredom.  

Update to that, like 90% of the S&Ters from that thread have left since it went to General. Other than that, it's been great.

It's been a fun ride

That's never been the case. I've been doing these drafts because of said boredom, and it's brought more discussion and fun from everything. Agree this extra stuff is needless, but it definitely takes away from the community built.

As a matter of fact, it's been the opposite as these drafts and conversations that haven't been on topic has encouraged other people to join. It's encourgaed debate and friendly banter. We just praised one of the newer guys not too long ago in @kdslittlebro as he is a newer member. A mod came in today, he was praised, welcomed and looking forward to joining in on this thread and what these people have to offer.

Just doesn't make sense to pander to the few when the majority is saying the opposite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom