2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found out Stacey Dash's dumb, fine *** got fired
pimp.gif
Really no reason for someone to be that fine at that age.

She out here defining all the laws off nature 
mean.gif

If Eli goes down as the only QB to hand L's to Brady in the Super Bowl..... :rofl:

I think that's why ya hate my boy so much :lol:

This postseason was one of the worst ever in recent memory. 
A healthy Derek Carr would've made all the difference :frown:
If Eli goes down as the only QB to hand L's to Brady in the Super Bowl..... :rofl:

I think that's why ya hate my boy so much :lol:
Could be that, or it could be that he's only really showed up maybe 8 games in his entire career and gets placed in an echelon he doesn't belong in as a result. Eli is basura.

Last edited:
Hope the Superbowl isn't a blowout like the Championship Games. I cut off both those games by the 3rd quarter.

Thank you cowboys and packers for giving us the one good game this postseason. Super Bowl bout to be lit tho

So what happens with Kyle Shanahan? Did he already accept the Niners job? Is staying in Atlanta with that offense a better gig than running the Niners?

Here goes Max with the excuses for Aaron Rodgers and Green Bay

What's he saying?

Last edited:
Shanahan has a great gig right jow,don't know why he'd leave the peace of mind that comes with being in a stable situation to enter the bottomless pit known as the niners franchise?

There's also gonna be even better jobs available next year

Last edited:
I swear man this Steelers franchise is so damn stubborn. Every time they play the Pats they play zone defensively and every time Brady picks them apart.

From Cowher to Tomlin and LeBeau to Keith Butler, I can count on 1 finger how many times they've changed up the defense vs New England.

Shanahan has a great gig right jow,don't know why he'd leave the peace of mind that comes with being in a stable situation to enter the bottomless pit known as the niners franchise?

There's also gonna be even better jobs available next year
They're basically letting him choose the GM. Jed York said he wants a HC/GM tandem that has had a prior relationship. Could very well mean Kyle brings his dad. Kyle was a teenager the last time SF won the SB, and his dad was the OC under George Seifert so there's already roots.

The Nba is going to end up like the NFL with the Cavs and Warriors the only teams that win chips. Its crazy how 4 Qbs have dominated the league the last 10 years as far as winning rings.

Nope it's all 53 players, coaches and water boys.

The last 8 years, 8 different Quarterbacks have won the Super Bowl.

Peyton
Brady
Russ
Flacco
Eli
Rodgers
Brees
Ben

If Matt Ryan wins, it will be 9 different, in 9 years.

Its crazy how 4 Qbs have dominated the league the last 10 years as far as winning rings.

Indeed.

View media item 2309368

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom