2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last 8 years, 8 different Quarterbacks have won the Super Bowl.

Peyton
Brady
Russ
Flacco
Eli
Rodgers
Brees
Ben

If Matt Ryan wins, it will be 9 different, in 9 years.
Indeed.

^ I'd say that's a good point he just made right there.

The whole rest of the AFC should be ashamed of themselves getting beat year after year and letting the Pats get to SB in almost half the years Brady been there smfh.
Salty
laugh.gif

I swear man this Steelers franchise is so damn stubborn. Every time they play the Pats they play zone defensively and every time Brady picks them apart.

From Cowher to Tomlin and LeBeau to Keith Butler, I can count on 1 finger how many times they've changed up the defense vs New England.

seriously. i was telling coworkers why i was confident our offense would bounce back last week. cause the steelers play zone even though the blueprint to beating NE was laid out just the week before. granted, the steelers don't have the horses to do what the texans did, you gotta try. zone defense ain't stopping TB12

The Nba is going to end up like the NFL with the Cavs and Warriors the only teams that win chips. Its crazy how 4 Qbs have dominated the league the last 10 years as far as winning rings.

Nope it's all 53 players, coaches and water boys.

The last 8 years, 8 different Quarterbacks have won the Super Bowl.

Peyton
Brady
Russ
Flacco
Eli
Rodgers
Brees
Ben

If Matt Ryan wins, it will be 9 different, in 9 years.

Its crazy how 4 Qbs have dominated the league the last 10 years as far as winning rings.

Indeed.

View media item 2309368

Fantastic post :lol:

seriously. i was telling coworkers why i was confident our offense would bounce back last week. cause the steelers play zone even though the blueprint to beating NE was laid out just the week before. granted, the steelers don't have the horses to do what the texans did, you gotta try. zone defense ain't stopping TB12

Does Atlanta have said horses to do what Houston did :nerd:

:nerd: will need to watch the tape :nerd:

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 1h1 hour ago
More
Brady's 10 incompletions:

4 drops
2 throwaways
1 spike
1 blown-up screen
Missed Hogan
Missed Mitchell

Atlanta absolutely has the horses to stop the Pats. That defense was young and inexperienced to start the year so they were shaky for a bit. But it seems they are really gelling which is very favorable for them because that team has SPEED on the defensive side of the ball.

Falcons +3

Shanahan has a great gig right jow,don't know why he'd leave the peace of mind that comes with being in a stable situation to enter the bottomless pit known as the niners franchise?

There's also gonna be even better jobs available next year
He knows he's going to get paid and if he fails, he'll be fired and continue to get paid like Tomsula and Kelly 
laugh.gif

But I really think it's a chance for him to build a team to his liking and see if he can be successful as a HC. Won't work if the Niners have to retain DC Jim Oneal by default though 
mean.gif

More

4 drops
2 throwaways
1 spike
1 blown-up screen
Missed Hogan
Missed Mitchell

:lol: that's a CP statline

More

4 drops
2 throwaways
1 spike
1 blown-up screen
Missed Hogan
Missed Mitchell

it is. aka a non-box score warrior stat line :wink:

More

4 drops
2 throwaways
1 spike
1 blown-up screen
Missed Hogan
Missed Mitchell