2017 Nike Air Jordan 3 Release RUMOURED

It only matters to me if they truly remastered the elephant print, which I highly doubt. I only own fire red 3s and it will stay that way until the traditional grey ele print stops looking hideous
sick.gif

Its obviously gonna be the BC3. Not sure if any of you remember but in the Jordan Brand Flight 23 store building in NYC they had an event for the Jordan 30s, BC3s with NA on the back were spotted on the shelves. Heres a picture of the one they had.
We remember, but this doesn't mean anything. Not saying it won't be BC3 because I think it is too, but JB can make samples of anything they want. Doesn't necessarily forebode a future release.

Last edited:
Im in also....need bc3s and wc3s...stuck out in 2013 on the wc88s... Im not dropping resell money on wc88s now...

definitely time to sell my ds size 9 pair from 2011. whats the going rate on ds black cements?

I'm buying 2 pair of white cement 3s if/when they release. Those are my personal favorite cw of the 3s so that's what I'm hoping for. Missed 88s, only have 2011s.

Last edited:
I usually don't but 6s just look so much better with NA on the back.
imo ALL 6s look better with jumpman air. 3s look better with nike air, although jumpman air is at least better on those than the plain jumpman on the 4. The 4 is the only "nike air" shoe I feel looks BAD without nike air.  

imo ALL 6s look better with jumpman air. 3s look better with nike air, although jumpman air is at least better on those than the plain jumpman on the 4. The 4 is the only "nike air" shoe I feel looks BAD without nike air.  

IMO the 4 looks better than the 3 with the jumpman as the unnecessary word "air" isn't under the jumpman.

But some really nice shoes contain them. Would you pass on these, if the price was right? (2004 Cool Grey 4)
i like jumpman on those but cuz it's a retro plus. on the og cw's u gotta go with na

and damn there were rumors last year of the cg4s coming back but nothing since

different tastes I guess. the heel of the 4 looks too plain with just a jumpman imo.

They both do to be honest. I think including "air" on the 3 is just stupid. No need for it, a plain jumpman would have been better than a hybrid of nikeair/a jumpman.

Another thing is that JB is teasing the BC colorway with upcoming releases like these: 
jordan-flow-black-cement-03_xeoc0z.jpg
nike-kobe-11-tinker-hatfield-release-details-01.jpg
jordan-flow-trainer-black-cement-1.jpg

and probably more I just dont remember, they did the same thing releasing the upcoming Bred 1s when they released the 1.5s and the low tops
Bc3 would be nice. Both of these look nice & comfortable. What are these two models? 

Back
Top Bottom