2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Yea the Johnny Football jerseys were in super clearance at one point. Retailers jumped ship ASAP :lol:

They were $10 at some spot by me after the season ended, same with Mark Sanchez and a few other players

Last edited:
contemplating purchasing a Dez limited off fansedge with that coupon. Does any know if there will be any more sales before the season officially starts or are they usually held at the end? Also, does the limited run big? Thanks in advance

contemplating purchasing a Dez limited off fansedge with that coupon. Does any know if there will be any more sales before the season officially starts or are they usually held at the end? Also, does the limited run big? Thanks in advance

They don't have many sales, they probably won't have one again until around Thanksgiving/Black Friday

Manziel jersey is about $13 overpriced

DEAR NIKE,

I AM NO LONGER BUYING NIKE JERSEYS UNTIL YOU ADD CUFFS TO THE SLEEVES. THE BAGGINESS OF THE SLEEVES ARE A JOKE AND ALL AUTHENTICS SHOULD HAVE CUFFS.

Last edited:
Some of the old Nike authentics, before Reebok took over, had cuffs.

As a kid, I remember wanting a Jags jersey so bad because of the cuffs :lol:

Some of the old Nike authentics, before Reebok took over, had cuffs.

As a kid, I remember wanting a Jags jersey so bad because of the cuffs :lol:

Pretty much all of the authentics have had cuffs prior to Nike taking over recently. I think they all did, not sure but I know RBK did.

Nike really going to make me customize a jersey, no Lavonte or McCoy. Kwon Alexander jersey going to be :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
really wanna pick up a beckham jr elite.

i have a brady from last year in a 40 and its an awkward fit but i dont think buying a 44 would make that any better.

i do wish it were longer but i feel like i would just be sacrificing the overal fit to the body.

i saw it mentioned but does anyone know if the jerseys for 2015 are longer, my brady is from last year.

25% off on fanatics but they dont have a 44.

decisions decisions. 

Last edited:
A size bigger will not change the issue. The shoulders are awkward. Wish it was more relaxed or natural. These would be amazing because everything else is spot on fit wise

A size bigger will not change the issue. The shoulders are awkward. Wish it was more relaxed or natural. These would be amazing because everything else is spot on fit wise
yea i know plus im more concerned with the lenght. i wish my 40 was a little longer.

but i feel like the size up would make the jersey even more awkward.

i hate my jerseys flaring out at the bottom like a muumuu if anyone knows what i mean lol.

now to decide between white or blue...

Last edited:
Fanatics ships LaserShip?

never heard of that. 

anyone get anything shipped by them before?

Newest Elite jersey

Anyone seen any black 49ers limited jerseys at retail yet? Those things are almost sold out everywhere online (besides retired players)

Not a steelers fan but can't wait till Nike drop the Vick jersey[emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]plan on coping a Sam brad ford Eagles soon as well[emoji]9757[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]️The new Browns jersey are amazing as well

Back
Top Bottom