2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Didn't even know Vick was on the steelers
laugh.gif
He played well last game, but today there is apparently a protest against him for the dog fighting held by Steelers fans. 

Fanatics ships LaserShip?

never heard of that. 

anyone get anything shipped by them before?

Dude Lasership is HORRIBLE they lost 2/3 of my packages that's why I stopped ordering from Urban Outfitters

Read their reviews all 1 star

could anyone help me find a nike elite Beckham in a 44. the blue one.

I ordered one in a 40 on fanatics and the fit is ok but I was just in DSG and they had Mannings and I tried on the 44 and it def fit better.

but now I cant find an ODB anywhere in a 44.

id appreciate if someone could help me locate one.

Took advantage of the Fansedge coupon and got an elite Throwback Dez I've had my eye on for over a year now. Ready for the season to start!!

Got an elite size 52 gore niners for 55 can't wait to wear it next monday vs vikes they had Willis for same price but only size 56 and 60 and only in red for both players

Last edited:
Got an elite size 52 gore niners for 55 can't wait to wear it next monday vs vikes they had Willis for same price but only size 56 and 60 and only in red for both players

Can't say no to $55 for a gore. Dude should make the 9ers hall of fame at the very least.

Can't say no to $55 for a gore. Dude should make the 9ers hall of fame at the very least.

Got lucky just went to ask they had one more so took the last size of 52 associate said that every niner fan bought it and didn't hesitate of course for that price basically a steal

Got lucky just went to ask they had one more so took the last size of 52 associate said that every niner fan bought it and didn't hesitate of course for that price basically a steal

Bruh.... Been dying for some Ravens deals like that to pop up. Sad I don't own a Ravens elite and I refuse to buy a flacco one.

Bruh.... Been dying for some Ravens deals like that to pop up. Sad I don't own a Ravens elite and I refuse to buy a flacco one.

Would never pay 300 plus on a shirt basically so glad to have found this, hope you find one for a steal on an elite ravens soon

Last edited:
Can someone post pics of a customized Nike jersey?  Any team will do although I am considering customizing an Eagles jersey.  I just want to make sure the letters and numbers are the same as the normal jerseys and not some generic font.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom