2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Well I'll be.......it works on Elites. Now to find a way to cancel the Fitz lol....

Black Friday it should be 25% or 30

I remember I think it was 30 Black Friday then 25 for cyber Monday

I think they did a 40% off last year, might have been the year before. That's where I got my white Eli.

Just ordered an Elite Julio Jones and a womens Matt Ryan for my girl because of this 20% off
Nice....what color Julio? I copped the black Fitz and Carolina's alternate jersey (Cam)
I think they did a 40% off last year, might have been the year before. That's where I got my white Eli.
40% would make me just finish this collection. The white Eli is one I wanna cop too.

Last edited:
^yeah i was patiently waiting for a big sale to scoop up an elite last year and was checking on the reg. lowest nflshop/fanatics went was 25%. But maybe they'll go 40 this year

It's unbelievable that they are cutting corners for $300. Maybe if people were calling and complaining directly to Nike instead of NFLShop, something could be done? I'm never buying a customized one again. I've got a few player jerseys in mind. I'm just glad I got Odell Beckham Jr., which recently sold out in both home and away. I may have actually gotten the last size 40 in blue.

Hey man, i feel the exact same way. It's so frustrating when you are paying big $ for an authentic and it turns out to be a glorified replica. I bought a polamalu last year and the nameplate/font is much smaller than the real thing.

Even though i bought it last year, i might as well do my part and write to complain. Now I dont want to buy another elite, esp a customized one, but if the jerseys were correct, id buy several.

Hey man, i feel the exact same way. It's so frustrating when you are paying big $ for an authentic and it turns out to be a glorified replica. I bought a polamalu last year and the nameplate/font is much smaller than the real thing.

Even though i bought it last year, i might as well do my part and write to complain. Now I dont want to buy another elite, esp a customized one, but if the jerseys were correct, id buy several.
Yea in general, the names are smaller than they are on the actual game jerseys. Usually the lettering encompasses the space on the left to the right shoulder. ODB last night is a good example. The letters are large to span that entire space. The letters on my Beckham jersey are not small by any means, but the difference is clear.
And yea, the customs are disappointing. It's a shame for Nike because I was willing to spend for a Smith Sr. and a Woodson but it's better for me--I keep what I would have spent.

grabbed one of these from fanatics before the 25% off sale expired.  Seen them at shoepalace today and loved the gray.  

Was hesitant due to the 160$ price tag and the jersey being soo thin.  This will be my first jersey purchase since nike took over the nfl contract. lol

Cowboys jersey so you made the right decision, but man that is bad.

edit: you like it tho. so its all good broski

Last edited:

grabbed one of these from fanatics before the 25% off sale expired.  Seen them at shoepalace today and loved the gray.  

Was hesitant due to the 160$ price tag and the jersey being soo thin.  This will be my first jersey purchase since nike took over the nfl contract. lol

My boy bought a Hawks one last week. It's :smokin

Back
Top Bottom