2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

For Elite legit checks: If you guys Pour water on the jersey (non-mesh parts), it should bead and roll off.  

I know this is NFL jersey . But I have a dodger jersey with blue numbers I had autographed years ago . It's not looking so good anymore is there any way to take of the white marker that's on it . Thanks in advance

Man I HATE FedEx! The absolute worst. Been waiting for my Elite Rivers jersey from Fanatics I ordered on Saturday and I look at my tracking and it says "Delivery Exception, attempt was made, will try delivery tomorrow". I been home the last 4 hours waiting for it. Damn truck driver once again saw I lived in a gated community and decided to not come thru. They know the damn gate code. Same exact thing happened last year with a LeBron jersey I also ordered from Fanatics which was also delivered by FedEx. Called them immediately and the truck driver is going to come back by 4:30. 

smh. UPS always holds me down. 

Vapor limited came in, fits so much better than the previous limited

Wish I my Landry was vapor limited lol

Alright guys what's the best way to clean this? It's a smear/smudge on the 7 and it goes across the powder blue and yellow layers.

I tried wiping it with a damp cloth and some of it came off, want to know if there's better soloutions to get this off.

I mean it kinda looks like a game worn jersey with the scuff. Lol

Damn, where do find these?
laugh.gif
It was only a 10% though.

Just trying to keep the codes going for the people in the thread.
oh sorry we'll just have to live with the 10% until we could find something better.  on the other hand, at least this is putting me in check not to buy anymore jerseys 
roll.gif

Alright guys what's the best way to clean this? It's a smear/smudge on the 7 and it goes across the powder blue and yellow layers.

I tried wiping it with a damp cloth and some of it came off, want to know if there's better soloutions to get this off.

Try using a steamer to loosen up the dirt, then rub oxi clean on it.

Ben vapor limited came. They're just so much nicer than the prior jerseys. Definitely better construction, fit, and comfort. Grabbed those vapor shorts and a hat. Really feeling that material.

Regretting not ordering more stuff during the 25% off plus additional 30% off code we had....

Hope somebody comes across another 30 off code

Last edited:
Regretting not ordering more stuff during the 25% off plus additional 30% off code we had....

Yeah I wonder if anyone at fanatics was like "damn, how these orders going for so cheap!?" Lol. But I doubt it since it's just NT and us few in this thread that really took advantage.

you guys killed all the codes. I had a hidden employee 20% off nba that no one knew and it was killed recently :smh:

Try using a steamer to loosen up the dirt
you guys killed all the codes. I had a hidden employee 20% off nba that no one knew and it was killed recently
mean.gif
i know i got certain discounts in the past because of NT. so just paying it forward and sharing the wealth.   nobody likes to pay full retail.  i guess you can call it communism 

Last edited:

lol sorry hate to say it but you snooze you lose.  
roll.gif

there was nfl30emp247 and nfl30emp for the last 10 days or so.

For Elite legit checks: If you guys Pour water on the jersey (non-mesh parts), it should bead and roll off.  
lately this has been a toss-up.  i know the first set of Elites (2012 or so) had the water repellant.  Some Elites with the 2015 tags, etc. absorb the water.  I know because i have ordered several Elites from fanatics in 2016..both customized and pre-made.

skyizthalimit skyizthalimit tried the steamer to take it off. It worked lol. Fanatics has a replacement on the way and will be here Friday lol. Guess I'll pick which one is better out of the two and send one back

Back
Top Bottom