2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

My sweatshirt arrived. Going right back. The fit is trash and the material is shiny as hell. I can live with the material but the collar is huge and the fit was short and wide. Smh

lately this has been a toss-up.  i know the first set of Elites (2012 or so) had the water repellant.  Some Elites with the 2015 tags, etc. absorb the water.  I know because i have ordered several Elites from fanatics in 2016..both customized and pre-made.
its already been mentioned here the new ones don't repel water
Wow really?  Very disappointing to hear that! I suppose that corresponds to their lack of quality control.  I noticed they twill they used was inconsistent the last couple years.  Limited twill on Elite jerseys. smh  I refused to buy the 1st gen elites.  I hope the new Vapor Elites are better constructed.

lately this has been a toss-up.  i know the first set of Elites (2012 or so) had the water repellant.  Some Elites with the 2015 tags, etc. absorb the water.  I know because i have ordered several Elites from fanatics in 2016..both customized and pre-made.
its already been mentioned here the new ones don't repel water
Dang really?  That's disappointing.  Saw the twill and construction quality dipped but didn't know the material got cheaper. 

^^^ yo that Coleman is flames. I would love to get the panthers in that color.

Yeah I know how you feel. I got this Cruz for like $53 after the 30% and discounted raise GC. There appears to be some bleeding of the red ink onto the white but for the price I'm not too upset.

Here is my Brian Dawkins aka Weapon X

Last edited:
Repped, I almost doubled up on the white Cruz. I want a second one but it wasn't cheap enough. Kind of regret it after returning my sweatshirt.

OBJ Elite finally came in. :pimp: :pimp:

P.s. Numbers and jersey came in a little more wrinkled than I'd prefer. How do I smooth it out? thanks in advance!

Still loving the vapors. Only thing I don't like is the single layer to replicate the double layer name plates on the white elite. The elite is a 48 and the vapor is an xl and there's still a noticeable difference in the size of it. The numbers are a little thinner but nothing that would jump out to anyone. I hope Nike does end up giving us authentics sometime this year as they're a lot more comfortable than the prior elite

Bosa Vapor just arrived! And yes they do seem to feel more comfortable to wear compared to the older limiteds.

Got this at my local Burlington. It's funny. It was the only one there, and it's Kelly green not midnight green. I've never seen this hoodie in this color before. Had to buy it. I love Kelly green. Go Birds!

Bosa Vapor just arrived! And yes they do seem to feel more comfortable to wear compared to the older limiteds.

Edit: can't wait till he lays the smack down on Lynch this season. And hits the shrug [emoji]127996[/emoji]‍♂️

So my replacement from fanatics came in a couple hours after my Bosa did. Whoever packed my order folded the jersey in half and packed it that way. Instead of folding the jersey around the numbers and stitching it came literally folded in half. Numbers is creased and curved smh. Not only that but the stitching isn't as neat and has some inconsistencies. Just going to send this one back and keep my original order.

They told me I have 14 days to send it back. Let's just say I don't send it back and keep it. Are they going to charge me the 25% + %30 off price or the full retail price?

Back
Top Bottom