2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Don't like the price hike but I like the new cut. As a skinny person they will fit me much better

Nike gotta do better. Those sleeves look weird the collar looks huge.

Kind of sad I never got my white ODB Elite. Oh well, I never wear my elite jerseys.

Thought they would be $350.

Last edited by a moderator:
So how much are the midrange (Limiteds) going to cost now?

They're still $150. Price hike is ridiculous, IMO. I wonder if they did it because they realized that nobody was ever paying full price for these things.

I want to see how they look in person. I know a lot of people were wanting the fitted sleeves from the Reebok jerseys, so maybe they're aiming to please them now.

They're still $150. Price hike is ridiculous, IMO. I wonder if they did it because they realized that nobody was ever paying full price for these things.

I want to see how they look in person. I know a lot of people were wanting the fitted sleeves from the Reebok jerseys, so maybe they're aiming to please them now.

Okay cool. I've got a Cam Newton home and alternate. Just missing the away jersey. May get one eventually.

I only get jerseys for teams I root for so I don't have many.

If they fit me better I'll gladly pay $25 more. Hopefully the old stiff sleeves and length are addressed. A raider jersey still shouldn't be more than $250. Hardly any detail on it.

Last edited:
Okay cool. I've got a Cam Newton home and alternate. Just missing the away jersey. May get one eventually.

I only get jerseys for teams I root for so I don't have many.

I'm the same. Only rock Raiders jerseys. Got two home Elites, and I need to pick up a road one. I want to see a Limited in person to see if I like it, because I've heard good things about the design.

If they fit me better I'll gladly pay $25 more. Hopefully the old stiff sleeves and length are addressed. A raider jersey still shouldn't be more than $250. Hardly any detail on it.

I agree. Outside of the numbers, there's not a whole lot going on. I still prefer the first run of Raiders jerseys comfort-wise compared to the Elite 51 style.

I was looking at Fanatics to see if they had any new Elites and they still have the Denarius Moore and McFadden jerseys from like 4 years ago.

I'm the same. Only rock Raiders jerseys. Got two home Elites, and I need to pick up a road one. I want to see a Limited in person to see if I like it, because I've heard good things about the design.
I agree. Outside of the numbers, there's not a whole lot going on. I still prefer the first run of Raiders jerseys comfort-wise compared to the Elite 51 style.

I was looking at Fanatics to see if they had any new Elites and they still have the Denarius Moore and McFadden jerseys from like 4 years ago.

If that vapor elite feels anything like the laser cut basketball jerseys, they will be nice. Hopefully I can get a lynch in a size 40

I really like the new Vapor Elite cut.  Looks like Nike fixed a lot of things from the previous authentics.  I just hope the font sizes are correct and not undersized again. 

Price is absurd though.  You can legit buy a game worn jersey for $325 or at least team-issued.  But I suppose the hobby has always been like that...

I feel like the fit is going to be worse on these elites. The collar was more of the problem on the previous elites (atleast for me) The fit looks like it's going to be tighter and I'm not with it.

Nope. Not feeling it. This whole Vapor thing is just a gimmick for them to use less materials and now they are raising the price. I like the Vapor limited I got and although its comfortable, the old limiteds have a more premium feel to it. If that that makes sense.

Don't like the direction of these new Vapor elites. I'll stick to the Elite 51

Is the Bo retired player vapor jersey a good deal at $110? I mean is the numbers and name stitched on or just screen printed? Which one would be better this one or the M&N one? Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
For what it's worth, the concord raider image said the new elites should be in stock in a week or 2. They are on order and are due this month. Mack, cooper and Carr are the ones they will have. Other players have to be custom done. The raider image website is already reflecting the new price, however it's the old ones they are selling for now.

Last edited:
Is the Bo retired player vapor jersey a good deal at $110? I mean is the numbers and name stitched on or just screen printed? Which one would be better this one or the M&N one? Thanks for your help.

Mitchell and news authentic is better

For what it's worth, the concord raider image said the new elites should be in stock in a week or 2. They are on order and are due this month. Mack, cooper and Carr are the ones they will have. Other players have to be custom done. The raider image website is already reflecting the new price, however it's the old ones they are selling for now.
Good to hear. I was assuming around training camp time they'd start to pop up. Gonna keep an eye out at the Fairfield one as well...need to peep these in person

Back
Top Bottom