2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Originally Posted by Shox23

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Hence why they sell SOOO much other stuff and are selling MUCH more now than they did last go round. Nike WILL make their money back and I would venture to say Jerseys wont be their biggest money maker.

What do you think will be their biggest money make than? 
nerd.gif
Basic apparel.   Tee's.  Nothin sells more than Tee's. 
Of course you have your jackets, shorts and such.. but Tees (long and short) will be pushed in abundance.. the mark-up is extreme the profit margin is unreal and they are made in quantities beyond comprehension... 

Just because they are sold out on the Nike.com site doesn't mean you wont see them EVERYONE else who are authorized retailers...

Well that's why I was saying earlier rock that the price points of the adult Gameday Jersey to the Limited is something where (for the most part of living in means) when you spend 100 on a Gameday, you could probably pay the 135 for a Limited.

If nike scrapped the Gameday and just focused on the limited at say 125, I think male adults would buy them. Leave the replicas to kids and women and you would make the cost back for them. I am happy Nike took over. I know I have made it know I would just deal with the Reebok fitting and settle on those jersey if found for the cost, but I like the tees Nike has made and would love a jets destroyer. I just know the Swoosh is not a selling point to me I would say.

Got a feeling all this stuff will always be excluded from discounts and coupon codes...the stuff that's out already is.  Don't know if I have the heart to drop a solid $250 on an authentic.

VC... true...

The only way folks can hope for a discount is if your player gets traded and its put on sale lol...

Nike made more options for Tees than they put on their own site. Just google Nike Tees and your team name. They are plentiful and its funny how the pricing is ALL over the place because places are trying to make as much money as possible now while there's a bit of excitement.

Year 2 and 3 will be exciting for me personally... but everyone in this area is excited to see the Skins Black Alternate. The Team will see it soon when OTA's and Camp starts

Pro combat-style uniforms for all the teams playing on thanksgiving. Would anyone care to see that?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

wait, what teams are getting a black alternate??

I heard a rumor in hear that the Cowboys might be getting a black alternate.  I would love to see some photos.

anyone know where i can get a

HOUSTON KNOWS in RED size XL
TEXANS JUST DO IT in NAVY size XL
AJ80 shirt in NAVY size XL?

I'd like to purchase all three at once.. can't find any sites with all three
grin.gif
thanks!

Originally Posted by The S the L the I the M

NFL Destroyers and AW77s?
pimp.gif

Had some of the Raider tees at the Citadel outlet already.
No Oakland Knows yet.
They had the Raiders Knows Shirt sunday when i got my NINERS Just Do It shirt... You must have just missed them..

smh @ the Packers making absolutely NO adjustments. I'm still hoping the fit is better. I need a reason to ditch this Reebok authentic and buy a Nike one. Although, I'd be hard pressed to do so if the ONLY change is the addition of a Nike logo.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

smh @ the Packers making absolutely NO adjustments. I'm still hoping the fit is better. I need a reason to ditch this Reebok authentic and buy a Nike one. Although, I'd be hard pressed to do so if the ONLY change is the addition of a Nike logo.

the fit will be better, they are coming in smaller sizes most likely. just all the materials will stay the exact same.

Anybody have any good photos of the top side of the gloves.  Nike changed it to a criss cross pattern of triangles and I havent been able to find any good pictures.

I love the nike glove designs, but they are crap quality. Better than reebok and under armour but still not on par with cutters. Unless they change them up ill stick to cutters. Rather play better than look better.

Originally Posted by cutthroat

Originally Posted by Zyzz

wait, what teams are getting a black alternate??

I heard a rumor in hear that the Cowboys might be getting a black alternate.  I would love to see some photos.

Stop it with that non-sense.  ******** might, but the Cowboys are not going to wear a black alt.

Zzzzzzzzzzz Why do you insist on thinking the materials from Reebok to Nike will be the same bro..? lolol

I can pretty much bet one years salary that it wont be.. unless you are using "basically" as your grey area lol...

They wont be alike at all. You can see from pics alone that even the poo version Nike posts on Models on their site as the breathable middle portion.

To the touch they wont even feel the same. Trust me. Just sayin

NikeDealer wrote

Year 2 and 3 will be exciting for me personally... but everyone in this area is excited to see the Skins Black Alternate. The Team will see it soon when OTA's and Camp starts
eek.gif
.  I cant wait to see that.  Will have to order the black RG3 jersey instead 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom