2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

I mean regardless of what you think we aren't going to have Noel, Okafor or Embiid as our third string center....let alone the fact that we've already seen that Noel and Okafor can't play together and our #1 pick is a stretch 4.
Embiid isn't going to give you anything meaningful this season. When he even steps foot on the floor then I'll believe it

soon a sixers ticket is gonna be free

And you're saying this why......?

Considering we have Simmons, Embiid, Saric and Timothe debuting this year plus are signing solid vets like Bayless and probably Jamal Crawford. Plus whatever we end up getting for Okafor/Noel.

A couple years ago I could see people not having hope in this team, but now the pieces are finally coming together to form an actual NBA team around some extremely promising pieces.

Last edited:
I don't think we go after Rondo...I think his agent is using us as leverage for the Bulls

Yeah. The Krabbe deal is only for 12 mill a year which isn't bad at all but I guess colangelo isn't that interested. They may end up going after Rondo and moving Bayless to the 2

Yeah I hope they come around on crabbe..12.5 million a year is a steal in this new economic climate and he's only 24 so Im not sure why there so hung up about the years...And I'm a big no on rondo..he's ball dominate and can't shoot..Actually I'm a Hell no.

Hmm a rumour coming from the blazers site that benefits the blazers...

Aint even realize that :lol: but like i told my friend yesterday...til he resigns with them or someone else than im not ruling out getting him. Hes a perfect SG for us

that was a nice little spin move in that first video

I can't wait to cop some Nike Simmons 1's

Are the sixers still like 50 million under the cap floor?

Edit: guess no Krabbe. Like the only shooting guards left are Waiters and Curry

Last edited:
I have no idea what the Sixers are doing right now

waiting to overpay for freakin Seth Curry

Crabbe got paid but I would have given him the same deal

Last edited:
I have no idea what the Sixers are doing right now

waiting to overpay for freakin Seth Curry

Crabbe got paid but I would have given him the same deal

Curry would likely get a deal similar to Austin Rivers. 3 years, 10-12 per year. I don't think thats overpaying

the Wizards got Trey Burke for a 2021 pick, I would have done that in a heartbeat

I also don't understand what is good about Seth Curry, dude is a fringe NBA player and looked good on a bad Kings team

the Wizards got Trey Burke for a 2021 pick, I would have done that in a heartbeat

I also don't understand what is good about Seth Curry, dude is a fringe NBA player and looked good on a bad Kings team
well yeah I would've done that too. The Jazz must not have even tried to shop him

hes fringe but your not gonna get a star anymore. he's solid bench material, its just he would end up starting on this team

I just need a player that can hit an open three from time to time

Last edited:
well yeah I would've done that too. The Jazz must not have even tried to shop him

hes fringe but your not gonna get a star anymore. he's solid bench material, its just he would end up starting on this team

I just need a player that can hit an open three from time to time

yeah I guess, I didn't want any huge splashes in free agency but we have done pretty much nothing, I do like the Bayless signing

I still would have given Crabbe that deal, I think he would chip in like 20 ppg on this team

Yeah I'm not really sold on Seth curry..I'm always hesitant on guys who play really great the last few weeks of an NBA season..When most NBA players already got their flight itinerary in hand..

Wassup with all these foreign guys? These guys better not be soft. Philly dont mess with no soft players

He looks cool tho. Guessing Jerryd is still gon start then?

Wassup with all these foreign guys? These guys better not be soft. Philly dont mess with no soft players

He looks cool tho. Guessing Jerryd is still gon start then?
Yeah. His guy looks like h e would fill the back up Pg role. We still need a starting shooting guard tho

Back
Top Bottom