2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

I think we keep Fultz unless we get a good return, and I don't mean Ross type of return.

I don't know if we have anything to trade anymore. I think we will look at the buyout market while waiting to get healthy with Zhair and Fultz.

As long as we have a solid 8 man rotation, that's what we need for the playoffs. We just need depth to give rest to our starters during the season.

Yea, we still need guard depth. If Zhaire was good enough to return post ASB and Fultz wasn't an engima, then we'd be fine. I want CoJo or T Ross. Less TJ the better

As much as I would love to see Zhaire, I can't put my money on a rookie who's coming in the tale end of the season and is known to be a raw talent. Even though he's known to be a good defensive player, I can see him picking up a lot of fouls by vets.

We should consider both Fultz and Smith out for the season and plan for the buyout market.

Ellington might get waived by PHX

Get him and/or Matthews, Brand.

Then either give Fultz a senzu bean or trade for another guard and we set

Ellington might get waived by PHX

Get him and/or Matthews, Brand.

Then either give Fultz a senzu bean or trade for another guard and we set

giphy.gif

Fultz agent is doing everything in his power to get him off the Sixers. It's almost as worse as Lavar Ball

Would be so much easier to move on if the kid would just play and people can watch him

Fultz agent is doing everything in his power to get him off the Sixers. It's almost as worse as Lavar Ball

Would be so much easier to move on if the kid would just play and people can watch him

Easier for who? Only for Fultz.

Now I see him strictly as an asset. An asset at his lowest value. If he can prove any type of improvement then that value will go up. If we get a Wes or a Wayne, there's really no incentive to trade him now. We have our 8/ 9 man rotation.

Let him heal and let's see what he's made of, then trade him accordingly.

Easier for Fultz, us and any other team. To know his value and make a better team

If Fultz is back to 90%, no issue with letting Jimmy walk and building a more complete team. Now it’s another year of an enigma

Scott, Ennis and Simmons. Maybe they plan on going with Jonah at the 5 and Scott will be the 4 off the bench.

Back
Top Bottom