2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Grey or black??
20180414_111334.jpg
20180414_111452.jpg
Black

Good luck with that. :lol:

No chance you see $160 profit from one pair.

Who said I had one pair lol.

Don’t treat me like a rookie. I was only in there for multiples I will 60-80 my way to a free pair.

Update already done with some left monies over. Free shipping from the job with boxes and such. So no actual time lost shipping.

I’m ok with nickel and dime efforts to a free pair. Cause I don’t lose time shipping and packing. I’m at work so I’m getting paid to put a box on a counter.

Overslept smh guess I have to go to the mall and try to get a leftover pair for a size 8 if they even have one

I hit on the Bred toes but missed these with a FTL 10M head start and striking out online all morning. I think I like the Shadows better than the bred toes. Might sell my Bred toes and use the money for these if I can't find for retail. I never pay resell though ugh.

Who said I had one pair lol.

Don’t treat me like a rookie. I was only in there for multiples I will 60-80 my way to a free pair.

Update already done with some left monies over. Free shipping from the job with boxes and such. So no actual time lost shipping.

I’m ok with nickel and dime efforts to a free pair. Cause I don’t lose time shipping and packing. I’m at work so I’m getting paid to put a box on a counter.

You literally said “pair”. That’s all I can go by brah.

what size are you looking for, by the way? I'm going to hit FTL in a bit just to see for myself

12. I checked my local FL and it was a no go. Said they had gotten GS but no toddler. I’m headed to FA right now to pick up my reserve. Lemme know what size you need

My SNKRS app order finally went to "Order Confirmed" a couple minutes ago? Gives me a little hope but I'm still skeptical these will ship

Right well they told me that they were going to cancel those double orders the first call. Then today my man tried to tell me they cancelled all of those double orders and banned those accounts that tried to take advantage. Im like no, thats fake news, Im sitting here literally reading the opposite of that in real time. They didnt do ****. Clearly.

Sorry man, Im heated right now. Dont take my tone personal.

Im a 14

nah bro no offense taken. all love over here. but i told u tho lol. they gonna say they gonna look into it and do something about it, which u dont know if they will....and then today u just got proof that they b BSing. theres no way theyre going back and reviewing allllllllll those orders to catch a few accounts doubling etc lol. thats just not worth their time. the code stacking jig was causing them to lose maaaajor money, so they actually did something about that. your complaint required them to give money back aka lose money, and they not going all out for that.

next time u call, ask for Meg. i remember Meg was droppin the hammer on dudes last year for things like this :lol: dudes were legit shook that they were gonna get an email telling them they been Megged.

12. I checked my local FL and it was a no go. Said they had gotten GS but no toddler. I’m headed to FA right now to pick up my reserve. Lemme know what size you need
Headed there now. Stop off at Dunkin’ Donuts. I’m looking for anything between a 11 pre school to 1.5y for little mans

Back
Top Bottom