2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Between these and my 2013s I’m
good on shadows for a very long time.. good luck today folks
BFF86CF9-E424-4D22-B111-9072F909E1FB.jpeg

Just got a size 10 on villa after catching L's everywhere else for the past couple hours.. including on villa

They sent me an order confirmation and I got a paypal receipt. What's the chances of it actually shipping out or being cancelled?

Wow...good birthday so far! Picked up my FTL pair, hit on SNKRS, and just chatted with a Nike rep about seeing if my birthday code can be applied. He said he can't on SNKRS orders, only nike.com. But, then he gave me a 20% off code for my birthday. So, now to see what I like sitting on nike.com, get the 20% off, and then get my $20 off b-day code as well (assuming those can be stacked). Hmm...so many choices!!!

nah bro no offense taken. all love over here. but i told u tho lol. they gonna say they gonna look into it and do something about it, which u dont know if they will....and then today u just got proof that they b BSing. theres no way theyre going back and reviewing allllllllll those orders to catch a few accounts doubling etc lol. thats just not worth their time. the code stacking jig was causing them to lose maaaajor money, so they actually did something about that. your complaint required them to give money back aka lose money, and they not going all out for that.

next time u call, ask for Meg. i remember Meg was droppin the hammer on dudes last year for things like this :lol: dudes were legit shook that they were gonna get an email telling them they been Megged.
lol Megged.

Im not trying to get anyone Megged but Nike. Im not mad at people who copped. Its Nikes fault

They just handed out free money to people for no reason. I was actually going to rock these immediately. Which may not sound like much but no one rocks Nikes here in Southern Oregon. Its like a thing. But I do. And Ive turned a few people out on them because they like what they see and forget about the child labor allegations from 20 years ago

But instead of me doing more of that they gave away multiple pairs so dudes can make a few bucks down the line.

Last edited:
just paid 245 total for my 9.5 on stock x, not trynna waste any more time of my saturday trynna scoop for retail lol i sold my 2013 pair for 300 used as hell last year so I aint trippin

SNKRS app was super glitchy today. Still not sure if I got it or didn’t.

I drove to Villa and they had my size still! FCFS for the win lol

B0134379-1D6F-449C-9391-4C4EF3E4276D.jpeg Copped three pairs total. Thanks to Footlocker App, Finish Line, and Shiekh. Could have gotten four but passed on my Footaction Reservation. I know I helped someone get off the waitlist. These shoes are nice in person. I like them better than the 2013 version. 2013 will now become an every day shoe.

i bought a pair on stockx for $220 shipped at like 9:15am. by 9:40 i was questioning my purchase as the stockx price dipped to $210. but then as soon as 10 hit and everything sold out, price shot right back up. it was wild to watch in real time. i'm glad i copped when i did, although i coulda saved $10. i struck out online for retail.

Back
Top Bottom