2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

None of my black based 1s from '13 got that glitter effect. Just pulled out a DS pair to check.

What is it exactly anyway?
the black paint thats been used on 2013+ jordan 1s seem to develop a glitter-like residue over time as part of the oxidation process. easily wipes off, but consistently comes back. most known leather cleaners, conditioners, and repellants have proven ineffective against said glitter.

I think the best way to prevent glitter is just to rock em out more... instead of just storing em inside the box in the closet.

i need to know why they delayed the toddler and pre-school sizes. Need answers now. Maybe a good thing. People won't be ready for them when they do finally come out. Thats my hope

Who knows, I did get this email late last night at 11:46 PM CT, but when I clicked on it no size’s show up.
98460143-CA23-42D5-B5B2-D0CB14E8D32C.png

Doubled up off Shinzo. Now thinking if i wanna keep one as trade bait, to keep on ice or wear the other pair but with the laces swapped to grey...HMMMMM

Or just cancel that Stock X order altogether :lol:

Bruh... is this a known fact? I must be waaaaay outside the loop because my '16 breds are glittery af and I've been so baffled.
I've been checking my breds, black toes, bred toes, royals & RSBB and none of them have the glittery effect. I store all my sneakers in 2 gallon zip lock bags (no paper covering them), inside the box, with a dryer sheet inside the shoe..

Glittergate is the mystery of the century. We gotta get Scooby Doo, Murder She Wrote, and Columbo on the case. 2013 royals have been in steady rotation since they came out. I wear at least biweekly and they rarely go back in the box. 2016 breds have been worn only twice since they came out and have spent all other hours in the box but have been stored in two different houses and a storage unit. Neither has seen a speck of glitter.

The people who copped the Gs pair. Does it come with a gold jumpman sticker?
GS pairs usually come with that

Grabbed my pairs from FTL, FA, and Champs yesterday. Glad I was able to use my $20 rewards at FTL and FA. Got home and to my surprise UPS came with one of my pairs from Thursday. These things are beautiful. Waiting for my last pair to come before I pick out the best pair of the bunch.

Good luck to anyone still on the hunt

got Shipping from Sneakrs App UK earlier. arriving tomorrow. very happy to get these for £129.95 retail. for these, i was going to pay resale if i missed out. to go through StockX, after shipping/processing and customs fees it would’ve doubled that price.

Back
Top Bottom